• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Roleplay

SkyHighButterfly

Have a loving heart instead of a hateful one ❤️
Let’s try this again! I am currently looking for someone to start a Supernatural roleplay with. My only stipulations are you must be over the age of 18, you must be literate, and you must be willing to match my replies. I typically like to do anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs per character (unless characters are grouped together in a scene then it usually ranges from 3-6). I would also like for us to chat OOC but that isn’t a dealbreaker.

I will roleplay any pairing, though I’m not as good at MxM so I usually prefer FxM and FxF. I also prefer Cannon/OC and OC/OC pairings.

Here is who I would like you to play. I only expect you to play one, but if you’d be up for two then that would be great! The more asterisks, the more I want it!

-Dean****
-Sam***
-Gabe***
-Castiel**
-Lucifer**

~~~~~~~~~~

Here’s who I can play. I like to play a lot of characters, so I will probably play a few of these. The ones with more asterisks are who I’ve had more experience with using.

-Dean****
-Sam**
-Castiel***
-Lucifer****
-Meg***
-Crowley**
-Bobby

~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to comment or message me and let me know if you have any triggers! Thank you!!

🦋

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back