• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Roleplay

SkyHighButterfly

Have a loving heart instead of a hateful one ❤️
Hello all! I just started watching Supernatural a while ago and am currently on season 9 (though I know pretty much all of the spoilers already because I looked them up :p) and I am HOOKED! I’ve really been wanting to do a SPN roleplay.

A little about myself, I am above the age of 18 so I want the people I roleplay with to be over 18 as well. I am literate and descriptive and I can write a lot! I want someone who can match what I write. I would also like someone who writes in third person.

I don’t care if you’re male, female, non binary... however you identify yourself, I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS. I myself identify as female and am pansexual. So if that offends you then move along because I don’t care :)

Anyway, now to the good stuff. I am looking for someone who can play Dean, Castiel, or Sam. Preferably Dean. And I would prefer to double so just let me know who you’d like for me to play! I can pretty much play anyone. I have a tendency to overwhelm myself with characters too (it’s fine) so I might want to play more than one cannon and several OCs. I don’t expect you to do the same but feel free to if you’d like!

I hope to hear from some people soon and thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Much love ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back