• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bohness

✨So high I could eat a star✨
Hey all! I've been craving a Supernatural roleplay. I recently had to start it over because I forgot what happened but I have gotten as far as the end of season 4 beginning of season five-ish. I am ok with oc/cc but I don't double up. So it can either be your oc or mine. I love cc/cc ships as well *coughcoughdestielcoughcough*. I know it's basic but I like it haha.

I like casual writing but I also love detail in writing so I try to morph both of them together to make something decent. It's not that large of a number but I can write a little over 2,000 characters most of the time. Sometimes it's under but not by much. I'm still growing in my writing skills and abilities and I don't mind if you are the same.

I should also mention I've seen episodes farther ahead than I am. So I know who Jack is and who Ruth is. If an idea you have involves them don't worry I know small amounts about them.

As much as I love the original plot, I would love to come up with our own. If you really want to though, we can go off the original plot.

For ocs, I usually use realistic face claims and I will give the name of their face claim. I don't mind if your oc has a drawn face claim though.

If you just want to use oc's I have an idea for that. We don't have to include the canon characters but we can. If we don't all laws in their universe still apply to our roleplay.

Thank you for reading and comment/private message me if you want to roleplay!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back