• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural or Dexter RP Hunt

THEROADTAKEN

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I’m on the hunt for an RP based in either the Dexter or Supernatural universe.

I'm a multi-para writer. I absolutely adore both of these shows, and by extension, the universes they've created within it. I don't just want to write. I want to write a STORY.

WHO I WRITE AS

(NOTE: I will not be writing as an OC, but I don't mind doubling up with canon characters!)

Supernatural

• Dean Winchester (super experienced! Been writing as him for years.)
  • Sam Winchester (semi-experienced; I can pull off a good Sam, but Dean is my spirit animal so I'm able to capture him the best lol.)
  • Castiel (semi-experienced)
  • Any necessary side characters/characters in general
Dexter
  • Dexter Morgan (most experienced!)
  • Debra Morgan (not too experienced, but I'd be willing to give her a go.)
  • Any necessary side characters/characters in general

CHARACTERS I'M LOOKING FOR

I'm 110% OC-friendly, so if that's how you swing, it's all good with me! Alternatively, I'd also love love LOVE to write with some of you canon-character writers (OCs aren't required; in fact, I myself won't be playing one). Supernatural-wise, I'd love to find a good Sam or Cas. Dexter-wise, a good Deb, or a 'psycho' OC that would clash with my Dexter well, haha. Not to mention a Zach Hamilton!

You have no idea how happy this post has made me, I have been looking for a Supernatural roleplay for two months. I'm very interested if you're still looking!

Hey! If you're still looking for a SPN partner, I'd be happy to join! PM me if you're still interested! I have an OC, so I'd be interested in doubling, if that's alright! I'd probably be best as playing Cas. He's SO MUCH FUN to play!!! Also, the rest of my preferences for a partner are on my page, so take a peek if you're interested!
Thanks!! Hope I hear from ya!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back