• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Supernatural Mafia Wars concept interest check

sorrow made you

from the bottom of the dark, dark sea
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been a veeeery long time since I've been I've made a rp like this, but I'm really feeling the urge to get back to my roots. So here we go!

The concept I have in mind is essentially a mafia wars style rp. There will be two to three different factions, where at least one is very mafia-esque in structure. Structures of other factions are up for debate. For setting, I am thinking futuristic meets dieselpunk to give it that very futuristic fantasy to give it a American Gangster 19410s feel but with some modern conveniences. I'd like to imagine that there is a recent exposure of those with supernatural abilities juuuuust to add that cherry on top of all the normal chaos. Cliché, I know, but I find it's what the characters bring that makes all the difference.

What I would like to include:
Frequent "world" events that characters can choose to participate in
A reward system to promote activity
A darker and grittier theme but still room for energy and excitement

Currently I only have a vague concept. So here is what I am looking for:

- Participants who would like to help brainstorm
- Participants that like to make pretty coding thing
- Obviously players that are interested in this kind of thing
- Active communication and participation

If you are interested in taking part, by all means please post here and let me know your thoughts!

I'd be tentatively in! Mostly for brainstorm and rping, but I can try and code some when I got extra free time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back