• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Interest Check

tabbybutnotacat

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]SPN RP
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]INFO[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]RULES[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]SAMPLE[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
Introduction

Hi there! My name is Tabby, I'm 19 years of age and have been roleplaying for about 8 years now. I started off on a little site called Quotev, but as activity started to die out on there, I transferred over to RPN. I'm looking for long term roleplay partners who I can create a really great roleplay with based of The CW's Supernatural. I tend to double up, and while all my pairings are MXF, I am LGBTQ+ friendly! I love roleplays that I can totally immerse myself in and I like to chat ooc here and there to plan things and make friends!

I work Tues.-Sat. so my replies can be kind of slow on those days, but I try to reply once a day, if not every other day. I will try to give a warning if I'm going to be longer than a day or two, but I don't always know ahead of time. I am in EST Time-Zone, but I'm up nearly all hours. I have seen up to season 12 of Supernatural, and can play anyone you want. I can also make up plots if you wanted to deviate from the show, and I'm up for AUs as well. I always give at least a paragraph per reply, however I can give up to 3 or 4 as long as I'm given enough to go off of, and any more than that I can do, but expect replies to take more than just a day.

[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
Rules and Requirements

1. Must be able to give 1 decent paragraph (Appox. 6-8 sentences or 3/4 lines) per character, per reply.
  2. Keep smelling errors to a minimum, I'm not asking for perfection, just a quick proofread or spell check.
  3. Be able to reply at least every other day, it's not a necessity, but defiantly a preference.
  4. Must be able to play as Dean or Castiel.
  5. As I'm 19 I prefer my partners to be 16+
  6. I curse and use drugs and alcohol in rps, if this is an issue let me know and I can refrain.

[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
OCs

Kara Wellesley

Plots

1. Teen! AU- Au where Sam and Dean are teens. We could talk more details because I have a few different variations of this
  2. Before the Show- We know bits and pieces of Sam and Dean's life so I thought rping the time before though, Sam and Dean as young adults, the falling out and Sam going to College, ect.
  3. Endverse! AU- RP set in the endverse
  4. Childhood Friends- Characters A and B used to be babysat together by bobby when their parents were on hunts. Years later when they're all grown up they bump into each other and feelings grow.
  5. Really we can play off of any AUs from the show
  6. Demon x Angel
  7. Demon/Angel x Hunter
  8. Monster x Hunter
  9. Hate to love

Writing Sample

Kara drove down the freeway with her windows down and music up. Motley, her rottweiler, sat in the passenger seat with his head out the window. Just two more exits and the pair would be on to their next hunt. Kara had only just finished getting rid of a Demon who was possessing a mayor, but when the read the headlines this morning she couldn't ignore the danger this small Iowa town faced. From the description on the headline there was 4 kids murdered in the past week with no sign of forced entry and there were no leads. It sounded like something she need to look into. As Kara drove through the small town she noticed the streets bare of people and hardly any cars on the road. People must have been scared. There would be no need soon however, because once she left this town there would be no more killings.

As Kara approached the small police station she riffled through her Glove Compartment and found one of her fake FBI IDs. Agent Santana is was then. Kara placed the ID around her neck as she pulled into the parking lot and found a place for her car. "I'll just be a minute," she pat Motley's head before exiting the car and straightening out her clothes. Time for business.
[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://d111vui60acwyt.cloudfront.net/product_photos/39716766/New_20tumblr_20icon_original.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://pm1.narvii.com/6730/0d10ae04d435ba984b7a3acaf426008433ce5ff2v2_hq.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/e7847d255fc1aa5d0647e5c1298412ed/tumblr_owripkfR1D1s0sd5co3_500.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

OC and cannon? Ah.. Though I am up for that.. But like I only roleplay around with fantasy related or sci-fi.. Medieval and all that... Perhaps we can do some roleplayin? Depending on the settings.. Altough might not be in the advertisement.

OC and cannon? Ah.. Though I am up for that.. But like I only roleplay around with fantasy related or sci-fi.. Medieval and all that... Perhaps we can do some roleplayin? Depending on the settings.. Altough might not be in the advertisement.
I'm looking for a doubled OC X CANNON spn rp that is all

... Hm. Yeah it seems interesting.

Though do you roleplay anything like.. Anime?
Rosario + Vampire?
Or supernatural highschool anime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back