• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SUPERNATURAL HUNT | One x One Search |

Kill switch

Sugar Honey Ice Tea
You know what time it is!
Supernatural time baby, hell yeah!
bMNgXKI.gif
Hello! my name is Kill switch, it's a pleasure to have you looking over my thread.
Now I just want to say a couple of things before I get into who I'm looking for,
to start things off I would like to say that I like to roleplay on different platforms
but we can talk this in more depth when the time comes but please keep it in mind.
I like to have OC's in my roleplay so I'm very open to it, I'm always fine with them being related
to a canon character but your character is your character so play who you would like.
I'm a very active person but that does not mean that you have to be, if you can
the most I am looking for it one to two reply's a week and please no ghosting.
I have had many people just stop taking to me and I never find out why,
if you do not like our roleplay please just tell me and we can start a new one,
or we can just stop roleplaying if you think we are not a good match. Please use realistic face claims,
I have nothing against anime ones or anything I just like realistic ones better. The last
thing that I would like to say is please be willing to double up, I find it easier but
we can talk more about this later.

WHO I'M LOOKING FOR (Mostly Dean but I'm happy with anyone!)
Dean***
Sam*
Castiel*
Jack**

WHO I CAN PLAY
Meg
Sam
Castiel
Gabe
Lucifer
Jo
Bobby
Maybe more just tell me who you want me to play!

If there is something that you would like to know please just let me know, I'm very open to questions so if you want to know something or if there is something that I misses that you wanted to know just let me know. Anyways if you're interested you can post here or you can pm me, hope to hear from you!​

Last edited:
Hey! I could roleplay as Castiel for you! Maybe we could double as a cannon and an oc. I am more comfy playing males and also my male oc's are mostly homosexual. If you would like I could possibly change one of them to bisexual for this particular roleplay.​

Hey! I could roleplay as Castiel for you! Maybe we could double as a cannon and an oc. I am more comfy playing males and also my male oc's are mostly homosexual. If you would like I could possibly change one of them to bisexual for this particular roleplay.​

I'm sending a PM your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back