• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Supernatural/Horror Themed RP Search

HorrorShowFreak

Im probably drunk. Sorry
I'm going to keep this real simple, I'm looking for partners who are interested in doing supernatural or horror themed role plays. I don't give two flips about gender pairing or what identity your character has. I'm looking for someone who is at least over the age of 18 or closer to 21. I'm not trying to be mean, just a rule I refuse to bend on. This isn't a rule but just something to keep in mind. If you're not going to put some effort into your writing then I'm not either. I'll match what you give me. It's been a few years since I've role played so please just be patience with me while I try to get back into everything.

Pairings:
Witch x vampire
Dragon x Treasure Hunter ( This one could either be romantic or enslavement tbh.)

I actually do not have a preference to either. I like to let my partner pick what they are most interested in playing first, both roles work for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back