• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Supernatural Homebrew 5e Gameplay

You are in town and are all in the inn. Separate reasons have brought you together and you have decided to rest here. This is a time for you to meet each other and talk to the whispering residents as they talk about the monstrosities that haunt the forests and wreak havoc on their humble homes. 

You are in town and are all in the inn. Separate reasons have brought you together and you have decided to rest here. This is a time for you to meet each other and talk to the whispering residents as they talk about the monstrosities that haunt the forests and wreak havoc on their humble homes. 

*i crawl up onto a residents shoulder, unnoticed and whisper into their ear asking about the monstrosities, and if they can explain in great detail, what is happening in this town* 
(also btw my fairy looks like the girl in my profile pic)

Last edited by a moderator:
The man who shoulder you had crawled onto turns his head and whispered, "There is a strange creature on my shoulder." He then repeated his words but instead of a whisper he was shouting. He fell back the other people went to him and stared at the creature on his shoulder. It was a cute little girl. They all stared and the man brushed her off his shoulder. They all looked at her, making a circle around her. The manager stormed out from behind and went to look at her. "What is it that has you all staring?" The manager went and looked at the sprite on the floor. They were all confused. They had never seen a sprite before. 

The man who shoulder you had crawled onto turns his head and whispered, "There is a strange creature on my shoulder." He then repeated his words but instead of a whisper he was shouting. He fell back the other people went to him and stared at the creature on his shoulder. It was a cute little girl. They all stared and the man brushed her off his shoulder. They all looked at her, making a circle around her. The manager stormed out from behind and went to look at her. "What is it that has you all staring?" The manager went and looked at the sprite on the floor. They were all confused. They had never seen a sprite before. 

"Hello anthropamorphic beings of over 5 feet tall. I am Rose Windergaten, a sprite, and i am here to help you very *looks in corner and sees a 90 year old toothless lady with rags on her body* hygenic people with your monster problem, im actually a pro at everything " *winks at manager and points a finger at him like 'you get me bro :)'*

I then fly into the air and present myself to the crowd so they can see my cuteness and realize im no threat to them

(i roll d20 for perception and got 17)

They stared at the flying creatures and glared. The old woman in the back had rags on but they were colourful and she stood up and hobbled over. 
     "Your kind are not welcome here." She said pointing a crooked, wrinkling finger at the fairy before glowering down at the manager. She had a crooked smile and rotten tooth, her only tooth. She turned around and waved her hands over herself revealing a beautiful young woman. Still as short as the old lady. She went out to grip the fairy and charmed her. (Roll a D20, Rose) She looked at the people around her and stared at them all. "She is evil, this is one of the monsters that wants to harm us." 

They stared at the flying creatures and glared. The old woman in the back had rags on but they were colourful and she stood up and hobbled over. 
     "Your kind are not welcome here." She said pointing a crooked, wrinkling finger at the fairy before glowering down at the manager. She had a crooked smile and rotten tooth, her only tooth. She turned around and waved her hands over herself revealing a beautiful young woman. Still as short as the old lady. She went out to grip the fairy and charmed her. (Roll a D20, Rose) She looked at the people around her and stared at them all. "She is evil, this is one of the monsters that wants to harm us." 

(roll d20 got 17) YOOOOO GUYS! THIS OLD HAG TRIED CHARMING ME!  Do i look like a monster? no obviously not. Im obviously here to help, and this disgusting looking lady is probably the thing that is bringing monsters. Who other than a monster pumping machine tries to charm a sweet little girl like me?

Listen to me everyone, im really only here to help. (roll d20 on persuasion got 16)

*blows a kiss at the manager to show good faith*

The manager growls and soon the others around him turn into fiends, incubi and monsters. They all looked around and growled, a loud moan of anger. "I tried to warn you. You are a monster. You tiny thing. Get you and your good faiths out of this tavern. We are being tormented by puny humans. Would you like to work for us? For monster like ourselves. Perhaps you find sympathy in our beautify." The manager walks up, now tall and pale with red wings and horns, lean body and toned bare chest with shoulder length black hair. He used his finger and his claw lifted the small fairy's chin up and he winked seductively in a show of good faith

(Yo bitches. Rose do you still wanna skype?? also hold up I just realized my character sheet doesn't have any of the profs or anything put in aaaaaaa)

The manager growls and soon the others around him turn into fiends, incubi and monsters. They all looked around and growled, a loud moan of anger. "I tried to warn you. You are a monster. You tiny thing. Get you and your good faiths out of this tavern. We are being tormented by puny humans. Would you like to work for us? For monster like ourselves. Perhaps you find sympathy in our beautify." The manager walks up, now tall and pale with red wings and horns, lean body and toned bare chest with shoulder length black hair. He used his finger and his claw lifted the small fairy's chin up and he winked seductively in a show of good faith

*i start salivating and drooling all over the floor at this super attractive demon almost in a daze then i blink and go back to my normal self* " why dont i just ask them to stop, im pretty good at getting people to do what i want" *i say this and turn towards the extremely hot demon while saying the last part. I bite my lip flirtly towards him*

The incubus smiles before dropping his hand. "We'll reward you graciously." He said, turning around and stalking off. "You can rest here for the night. You and you large friend outside." He went back behind the counter his body slowly going back into the endomorphic human he looked like before. The monsters resumed their time back as humans and then old woman took Rose back to her table and offered the little thing some wine. "On the house." She said as she turned back into the toothless old lady. The incubus behind the time washed cups before going to arrange a room. He came down the steps. "Would you like to share a room..." He offered the cute sprite. "Or would you like two single rooms?"

(Also, Rose, roll me a d20 twice, give me both scores)

The incubus smiles before dropping his hand. "We'll reward you graciously." He said, turning around and stalking off. "You can rest here for the night. You and you large friend outside." He went back behind the counter his body slowly going back into the endomorphic human he looked like before. The monsters resumed their time back as humans and then old woman took Rose back to her table and offered the little thing some wine. "On the house." She said as she turned back into the toothless old lady. The incubus behind the time washed cups before going to arrange a room. He came down the steps. "Would you like to share a room..." He offered the cute sprite. "Or would you like two single rooms?"

"Im sorry but my tiny body cant handle alcohal" i then fly up to the incubus's ear and whisper in the most seductive voice ever "I would love to share a room with you, but my big friend outside has to come and watch me, *i whisper a little quieter* i find it.. hot..." i then lick his neck from collar to chin and cough because i just licked this massive things entire neck

( here's a pic of my wonderful character: 
technical-concept-illustrations-3.jpg
 )

Levi was tired of waiting for Rose. She opened the door to the tavern and had to lower her head and kind of crouch down to walk in since she was so tall. She looked down at the rest of them, her tail waving back and forth impatiently,"What is going on in here?"

All of the people looked around and at the tall drakin. They cowered away and kept to themselves. They were powerful monsters, but it wasn't very usual that something akin to the great powerful dragons came to their tiny town. They looked at the fairy by the now average looking human manager and back at the drakin. The now old woman offered her hand. "Would you like your fortune read, child?" 

All of the people looked around and at the tall drakin. They cowered away and kept to themselves. They were powerful monsters, but it wasn't very usual that something akin to the great powerful dragons came to their tiny town. They looked at the fairy by the now average looking human manager and back at the drakin. The now old woman offered her hand. "Would you like your fortune read, child?" 

*FLYS STRAIGHT INTO LEVIS FACE* DONT DO IT LEVI SHE IS A MONSTER AND SHE WILL TRY TO CHARM YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

also i whisper into levis ear "btw ur pretty hot, i'd tap that figurativly and literally cuz im a tiny fairy"

The woman grabs the drakin's hand and falls to her knees. Her eyes turn white and starts speaking quickly. "Stand firm and do not overbear yourself for someone you care for, they are being fought over, a battle you might never win. Stave off death from the quick feet that haunt you child, the one who cares isn't here." She falls back and passes out. 

She brushed Rose away gently,"Shoo. I'll do what I want," she turned to the woman and smiled,"I'd love to have my fortune read." Levi watched as the old woman grabbed her hand and fell to her knees. Levi also got down on her knees, concerned for the woman. She ignored the fortune and caught the woman before she fell back against the floor. "Stand back everyone, give her room," Levi said sternly, picking up the woman and turning to the manager,"Do you have a free bed she can lay down on?" 

i go up to levi's ear "umm she is a monster and she just tried charming me, you sure u want to help her?"

i then fly turn invisible, go under the ladies rags, and plant a small bomb on her chest, next to her heart and then i fly off into a whole thats in the cieling

The manager nodded and lead Levi up the stairs. While Levi carried her, the woman turned into a beautiful brunette with perfect dark skin and long lashes. Her body was limp. The manager opened the door and let Levi into the room with the free bed. Soon a small bomb exploded on the ladies chest, making the few sparks light her dress on fire and lots of smoke envelop her body. 

The manager nodded and lead Levi up the stairs. While Levi carried her, the woman turned into a beautiful brunette with perfect dark skin and long lashes. Her body was limp. The manager opened the door and let Levi into the room with the free bed. Soon a small bomb exploded on the ladies chest, making the few sparks light her dress on fire and lots of smoke envelop her body. 

im looking down on the room from a hole in the wall,watching this ladies clothes burn her skin, crossing my fingers that she dies

Levi quickly followed him up the stairs and set her down on the bed. She grabbed the water pouch that hung from her side and poured it on the fire to put it out. She pulled the dress down to inspect for any burns or damage and pulled out her medical kit.

i curse under my breath but decide fate allowed this disgusting butthole of a lady to survive, i then go and sit on levi's shoulder and watch her do the medical stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back