• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool (actual rp)

Angel quickly woke up by her alarm she ran over to to Chucks room and screamed "CHUCK GET READY FOR SCHOOL" she ran down the stairs grabbed a Apple from a bowl on her counter and ran out "bye mom bye dad"

Cheryl yawned and woke up she looked at the clock "oh good I'm not gonna be late" she changed then walked down the stairs and grabbed the cereal box "good morning mom good morning dad" she mumbled her parents replied "have good day at school Cheryl" as she finished her cereal "well I'm done so I got to go to school bye mom and dad" she said as she walked out the door

Mary woke up bye the sound of her alarm "shut up" she said as she got the dismiss button a few hours later Mary woke up again she yawned then looked at the clock "holy cow I'm late" she quickly got dressed then ran downstairs she quickly ran out the front door and slammed the door before she could say bye to her dad

Angel ran into the school then looked at the clock "just in time" she then started walking but then ran into this girl with pink hair

Cheryl walked to the school and entered through the back door she kept on walking without noticing there was a girl that she was about to run into

"Wow we didn't learn at all" the teacher replied to Angel "GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM" Angel replies "Jesus ok"

Jenny walked to school yawning, late once again, she felt sge didnt need to be on time, for she was a straight A student and was vastly intelligent, she always made it up to her teachers for being late so her grades won't slip.

Jenny walks through the front door being treated by an empty hallway "ah sweet silence" she smiled before bending backwards, resulting in a very audible crack that echoed through the empty hall as her spine shifted.

She then walks to class before opening the door and taking her seat

The teacher looks at Jenny and says "oh your late again" she continues teaching and asks everyone a question "has anyone used a bow before"

Angel raises her hand but the teacher doesn't notice and moves on to the next question"well I guess not so has anyone ever made potions before" Angel's stomach starts to grumble she thinks (I should have eaten breakfast this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back