• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural High Group Roleplay Recruitment(OC)

Kenji_KJCrazy

Slow rap. Slow jam. Slow rain. Everything slow...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I am here to recruit some group roleplayers! The roleplay takes place in a high school full of the supernatural, I just thought of the idea, so I'm still thinking of a plot, I'll update it once I think of one, but you can feel free to make suggestions!

If you're interested let me know!

Am I too late? I’m interested! I also think I have a character that’d do great in something like this. Is it okay if I join?

I am here to recruit some group roleplayers! The roleplay takes place in a high school full of the supernatural, I just thought of the idea, so I'm still thinking of a plot, I'll update it once I think of one, but you can feel free to make suggestions!

Are you still looking? I'm down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back