• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Fandom

Entity

3000x3000sr.jpg

Greetings fellow Supernatural Fans!

First, please permit me to tell you about myself as a Roleplayer and what I'm looking for in my potential partners :

> Please be active! At least a reply a day or once every other day.
> No one-liners! I'm no advanced writer, but I do enjoy detail.
> I only accept 3rd-person-paragraph-style.
> I am looking to write as Original Characters and Fandom Characters.
> Because Supernatural is dark in nature, please be prepared for things of likeness involved in the Roleplay.
> Though I do have a couple of ideas, I'd rather not list them here yet.

I am looking forward to some wonderfully Supernatural Roleplays!

3000x3000sr.jpg

Greetings fellow Supernatural Fans!

First, please permit me to tell you about myself as a Roleplayer and what I'm looking for in my potential partners :

> Please be active! At least a reply a day or once every other day.
> No one-liners! I'm no advanced writer, but I do enjoy detail.
> I only accept 3rd-person-paragraph-style.
> I am looking to write as Original Characters and Fandom Characters.
> Because Supernatural is dark in nature, please be prepared for things of likeness involved in the Roleplay.
> Though I do have a couple of ideas, I'd rather not list them here yet.

I am looking forward to some wonderfully Supernatural Roleplays!
I am SO down to write with you. I write as Dean (have been doing so for quite some time now). Are you interested in writing as Sam?

I’d really like to rp with you, I’ve rp’d supernatural for a long time now and know the show like the back of my hand. (Mostly) anyways, let me know if you’d still like someone to rp with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back