• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *Supernatural fandom- Long term search*

KillerQuinn

Guaranteed to blow your mind..
:bishiesparklesl:Hello!:bishiesparklesl:

I'm in search of long term partners to a Supernatural roleplay, I'm not super strict but i do have a few things i ask of my partners:

-Long term. I'm looking for something to last long term. If you're not liking something? Tell me. Lets change it. And please, no ghosting.
-I'm not super picky about length. I understand that it's not always necessary to write paragraph after paragraph. All i ask is that you be descriptive.
-Be open to occ chatting. It will help keep the roleplay going as we can plan things and share ideas. :)
-Be active. I understand that people are busy, but please don't disappear for a super long time (days) without letting me know.
-PLEASE no ghosting! If you're not willing to commit and work through problems, don't start the roleplay.

:bishiesparklesl: Now onto what I'm looking for! :bishiesparklesl:

I am currently searching for someone to play Sam for an oc. In return, I'm willing to play pretty much anyone although i specialize in Dean. I also may be willing to do a few canonxcanon ships. I have ideas in mind, so dm me and we can discuss!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back