• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Superman Roleplay

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
Hello everyone!

Lately, I've been craving a good superhero story and I've wanted to do an original roleplay with my favourite superhero growing up, Superman. I wanted this to be a sort of hybrid between a comic book story but mixed with some originality, which is why being familiar with the comics isn't required for this roleplay. As long as you're interested and have some cool ideas you'd like to include, I'm all game. I like good romance stories, whether it be Superman & Lois Lane, Superman & OC, I don't mind either way.

As far as stories go, I wanted this to be an origin story. With Clark Kent just starting out as Superman. Leaving his home in Kansas and coming to Metropolis as a new reporter for the Daily Planet, living a double life and trying to find some balance in his life.

If you're interested, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back