• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Begone. Go. This is no place for you” Hiveguard stood waving a bunch of civilians by. The bug man could still hear a lot of crashes from where the battle had been when he’d left to scour more area for trapped people. “Wonder whose winning” Hiveguard buzzed to himself.
Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

She looked over. "Are you sure you don't want a hand?"
“Begone. Go. This is no place for you” Hiveguard stood waving a bunch of civilians by. The bug man could still hear a lot of crashes from where the battle had been when he’d left to scour more area for trapped people. “Wonder whose winning” Hiveguard buzzed to himself.
Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes
Joey pushed the car out of the way "I'll... be... fine." He said as he looked at Doomsday. They both slowly walked towards eachother.

Link didn't say anything either. He walked into his kitchen the only place with modern appliances due to his live for good food and began cooking.
Isanne opened the inside pocket of her bag and unfolded a large map of planets, words were written across the top in marker and some planets were crossed off.

" is there anything in particular you would like to know about me?" Emily asked Dragunov Dragunov
"Start from the beginning" she said
Maddy nods, watching.
Joey stood before Doomsday. They both drew their arms back and punched eachother. The force sent them both back flying half a mile into buildings
(Sorry for that, donated blood yesterday and got woozy. Then today I got Disney plus and got distracted)

"Start from the beginning" she said

Joey stood before Doomsday. They both drew their arms back and punched eachother. The force sent them both back flying half a mile into buildings
(Sorry for that, donated blood yesterday and got woozy. Then today I got Disney plus and got distracted)
(Thats OK. I'm so jelly, I want Disney plus). "Hmm they look pretty evenly matched." Maddy was watching with worry.

Nyx watched from the shadows. "Hmm they are all distracted. " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Hiveguard landed on a building closer to the fighting and cocked his head watching the two battlers go to blows. They seemed pretty evenly matched, suddenly Hiveguard’s shape began to flicker, the waspman shrunk until he was gone. Replaced by Simon who stood blinking rapidly. This didn’t look good, “I should probably take cover” Simon said to himself looking for a way to get down from the building.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

(Thats OK. I'm so jelly, I want Disney plus). "Hmm they look pretty evenly matched." Maddy was watching with worry.

Nyx watched from the shadows. "Hmm they are all distracted. " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Link looked more curious.
Hiveguard landed on a building closer to the fighting and cocked his head watching the two battlers go to blows. They seemed pretty evenly matched, suddenly Hiveguard’s shape began to flicker, the waspman shrunk until he was gone. Replaced by Simon who stood blinking rapidly. This didn’t look good, “I should probably take cover” Simon said to himself looking for a way to get down from the building.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Doomsday stood up from the rubble and approached Joey. Joey did not rise from the debris. There was no response from him at all.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Doomsday stood up from the rubble and approached Joey. Joey did not rise from the debris. There was no response from him at all.
"come on Joey get up!" Maddy shouted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back