• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's no good. What about your other suits? We need to get rid of this monstrosity destroying our city." James replied
"The hulk buster on it's way. Oh god damn it. The Hulk buster is not on it's way. Some guy in yellow with red skin just smashed it to pieces. (Sinestro for the win!)

"The hulk buster on it's way. Oh god damn it. The Hulk buster is not on it's way. Some guy in yellow with red skin just smashed it to pieces. (Sinestro for the win!)
"Then send what you can." Lex Luthor replied on the call "I am Lex Luthor, yes, that Lex Luthor. Long story short, our words appear to have fused and now our enemies are here. If you want to beat Doomsday... you're gonna need to send him into space."

"Then send what you can." Lex Luthor replied on the call "I am Lex Luthor, yes, that Lex Luthor. Long story short, our words appear to have fused and now our enemies are here. If you want to beat Doomsday... you're gonna need to send him into space."
"Tell that to Spider-Man right he seems to be one of the strongest people there. Energy off the charts. How did he get that strong?"

Doomsday took each of the jabs and fell back.

"I take it you came across my moon base then?" James replied "Then again we can discuss that later. For now, we need some suits to get rid of our unwanted guest. Think you can send him to space?"

Joey began healing. The suit retracted and Joey took off the necklace "This suit is doing me no good..."
“AND STAY DOWN YOU HEATHEN” Hiveguard shouted aiming a powerful kick at Doomsday’s face.

"Tell that to Spider-Man right he seems to be one of the strongest people there. Energy off the charts. How did he get that strong?"
"Blue lantern ring, which we need at this moment more than ever." Lex replied "I'm heading over to what I estimate is where my suits are. They helped beat Superman, they can probably beat Doomsday."
“AND STAY DOWN YOU HEATHEN” Hiveguard shouted aiming a powerful kick at Doomsday’s face.
Doomsday took the kick and laid there motionless.

"Blue lantern ring, which we need at this moment more than ever." Lex replied "I'm heading over to what I estimate is where my suits are. They helped beat Superman, they can probably beat Doomsday."

Peter looked around. "Anyone have any ideas?" He asked.

Hiveguard crossed his arms as he hovered in place. The bug narrowed his eyes staring down at the monster. “I honestly expected a bit more showing how strong you showed yourself to be” said the bugman who assumed the monster taken down for he was unaware of the talk going on around him.

Hiveguard crossed his arms as he hovered in place. The bug narrowed his eyes staring down at the monster. “I honestly expected a bit more showing how strong you showed yourself to be” said the bugman who assumed the monster taken down for he was unaware of the talk going on around him.
Peter's Spider-Sense tingled. "Hey hive dude. Don't let your guard down!"

Doomsday then stood up "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Joey shouted

Peter created a hand that pulled Hiveguard out of the way. (BTW I don't know if it'll happen but here's a quick run down of characters I think are worthy of a ring, Norman Osborn Orange, Scout Red, Jeremy Green, Papyrus Blue, Sans red)

One of Hiveguard’s antennas flicked when the man dressed in blue shouted a warning. He turned back to see the monster getting up, Hive guard retreated farther into the air. “So he’s still kicking is he” the bug observed.

One of Hiveguard’s antennas flicked when the man dressed in red and blue shouted a warning. He turned back to see the monster getting up, Hive guard retreated farther into the air. “So he’s still kicking is he” the bug observed.
(just blue. Peter's using a blue lantern ring)

Peter looked around. "Anyone have any ideas?" He asked.
Eris looks at Doomsday getting up and steps back.
"Oh great. He's STILL moving!?"

Being grabbed by a mysterious blue hand Hiveguard found himself vaulted back among the other heroes. The bug regarded them all and eavesdropped a bit on conversation. “Immortal? Space? I must admit that sounds like a cowards way out... But if it’s what must be done to protect the Hive then it should be done. How will we do it” the bug questioned?

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Dragunov Dragunov LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Jackson stayed in the air. Waiting.
Isanne took a step towards the cabin before hearing a twig snapped. Something hits her on her leg. It was a dart. "What.." Doctor wolf stepped into view. He had a gun. "Hmm one doesn't seem to be enough for this thing" isanne tossed an ice orb at him, he dodges firing two more shots. They hit her and she falls to the ground. Wolf smiles. "Looks like I got a new subject."

Isanne took a step towards the cabin before hearing a twig snapped. Something hits her on her leg. It was a dart. "What.." Doctor wolf stepped into view. He had a gun. "Hmm one doesn't seem to be enough for this thing" isanne tossed an ice orb at him, he dodges firing two more shots. They hit her and she falls to the ground. Wolf smiles. "Looks like I got a new subject."
"Oh no you don't." Jackson flew down and landed on the ground next to her. "Wolfe. Long time. Haven't seen you since you tried to kidnap my friends baby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back