• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Medic had healed Demy and worked.in him. "Well Maddy suggested that before we start we revive her mother. I have a few ways to do that but all of them require access to her corpse." He said.
"Whatever gets it done." Demy then left the house to her home "Gotta suit up." She said.

"Uggghhh! Fine!" She says. "I'm kicking his ass afterwards though."
"If I have to kill you and Spider-Man so be it." Fisk said. "A shame. I could make use of someone of your skills. And the looks. My men have been lacking proper motivation." He said. This earned him a swift kick to the jaw from Peter who had lost his very short temper with Fisk. Fisk grabbed Peter. "Foolish boy. Must I break you again?"

"If I have to kill you and Spider-Man so be it." Fisk said. "A shame. I could make use of someone of your skills. And the looks. My men have been lacking proper motivation." He said. This earned him a swift kick to the jaw from Peter who had lost his very short temper with Fisk. Fisk grabbed Peter. "Foolish boy. Must I break you again?"
Suddenly both Fisk and Peter were struck with a blow to both their heads that smashed their faces into the tile floor, creating small craters in the ground "ENOUGH!" Joey shouted "Do not make me kill the two of you when I need you more than ever... My brother and sister are DEAD... and if I need to drag your corpses to Thanos to beat him, then I will."

Eris punches Fisk in the nose out of frustration. She prepares to strike again, but stops after Joey's outburst.

Suddenly both Fisk and Peter were struck with a blow to both their heads that smashed their faces into the tile floor, creating small craters in the ground "ENOUGH!" Joey shouted "Do not make me kill the two of you when I need you more than ever... My brother and sister are DEAD... and if I need to drag your corpses to Thanos to beat him, then I will."
Peter hopped up. "Fine." He said. Fisk also stood up. "Forgive me. I will restrain myself. Once Thanos is dead... All bets are off."

Peter hopped up. "Fine." He said. Fisk also stood up. "Forgive me. I will restrain myself. Once Thanos is dead... All bets are off."
Eris punches Fisk in the nose out of frustration. She prepares to strike again, but stops after Joey's outburst.
"We still need more." Joey said as he saw multiple villains appear "... the stars." Joey said "We need reinforcements from the stars... Silver Surfer, Galactus, Asgard, Kree, Skrull... everyone."

"We still need more." Joey said as he saw multiple villains appear "... the stars." Joey said "We need reinforcements from the stars... Silver Surfer, Galactus, Asgard, Kree, Skrull... everyone."
"Look Bub how the hell do you expect any of us to get those reinforcements?" Wolverine asked. Young Ben raised his hand. "I- I can get to those places... Just... Just give me a little bit of time." He said as he fiddled with the prototype Omnitrix.

"Look Bub how the hell do you expect any of us to get those reinforcements?" Wolverine asked. Young Ben raised his hand. "I- I can get to those places... Just... Just give me a little bit of time." He said as he fiddled with the prototype Omnitrix.
"Ben, do what you must." Joey said "Logan, get me Quicksilver to get a headcount of our current troops."

Eris calms down a bit and looks at her phone as she remembers something. She bites her lip and looks a bit uneasy, but she's still listening to the ongoing conversation.

"Dat's a horrible idea." Scout said. "oh yeah because you're the best guy to talk to about what is and isn't a good idea." Sans said. "wonder how much money it would take for you to switch sides. my guess is 100 bucks." He said. "Yeah saw far coming. look i know dat no one here particularly likes me. but like it or not here I am." He said. Kingpin arrived walking through the door. He saw Peter. "Strange I thought you were paralyzed." He said. "Sorry to disappoint you ya oversized marshmellow." Peter said. "No matter once the business with Thanos is concluded I'll deal with you again."
"She's so adorable!" Eris says happily. However, her smile drops when she sees Fisk. There is a rising fury in her voice.
"It's you......"
"well scout we are in end of the world option here..do you think I really want to see my mother's face again after what I did to her." Maddy looked at medic. "I'll go dig her up."

Fate watched eris try to get Fisk.

"well scout we are in end of the world option here..do you think I really want to see my mother's face again after what I did to her." Maddy looked at medic. "I'll go dig her up."

Fate watched eris try to get Fisk.
"Yeah I guess so." Scout said.

Fisk left Eris alone. "Just remember Spider-Man your days are limited." He said. "Yeah? Get in line fat man." Electro said.

Electro just glared at Joey before leaning against the wall. "Alright everyone into the blue box." The Doctor said.
Demy appeared in her suit "Now we're ready." She said as she walked into the TARDIS. Joey cracked his knuckles before getting his pizza and finishing it "Adapt." He said, causing his suit to appear. "Now is the time to find more to aid us. Where is our first stop Doc?"

Demy appeared in her suit "Now we're ready." She said as she walked into the TARDIS. Joey cracked his knuckles before getting his pizza and finishing it "Adapt." He said, causing his suit to appear. "Now is the time to find more to aid us. Where is our first stop Doc?"
The Doctor waited fro everyone to get in. He knew he'd live to regret he could tell immediately that some of the villains would want to steal it later. "First stop. Skarro. The Daleks." The Doctor said. "The what now?" Electro asked

The Doctor waited fro everyone to get in. He knew he'd live to regret he could tell immediately that some of the villains would want to steal it later. "First stop. Skarro. The Daleks." The Doctor said. "The what now?" Electro asked
"Didn't know they existed in this universe." Joey replied.

Eris climbs up the Tardis away from people and makes a phone call.
"Hey. You should know who this is by the sound of my voice.....because I want your help and you need mine, that's why..........I-I'm sorry about that.....yes I just apologized. People can change......alright, what's the deal?.....WHAT!?....."
She lets out a sigh.
"Fine. I'll do it, but only if there's no death sentence.....Good. Bye."
She hangs up.

Eris climbs up the Tardis away from people and makes a phone call.
"Hey. You should know who this is by the sound of my voice.....because I want your help and you need mine, that's why..........I-I'm sorry about that.....yes I just apologized. People can change......alright, what's the deal?.....WHAT!?....."
She lets out a sigh.
"Fine. I'll do it, but only if there's no death sentence.....Good. Bye."
She hangs up.
Peter picked up her whole side of the conversation with his enhanced hearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back