• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Medic stepped forward. "Really? Are you asking me to defy modern medicine or just to clone someone?"
"Time travel is annoying. Maddy, get Medic." Joey sighed as he opened a portal to the house. He entered it and went to the pokemon sanctuary "Diana..." Joey said as he saw her weeping over the dust pile that was Josh "What do you want?" She said coldly "To find the guy that did this." She stood up angrily and looked at Joey "You... you who brought tears to many people over the years, you who took the lives of many. And now you wish to save lives?" "Is it wrong to seek redemption?" "No..." She replied "But it is wrong to evade consequence." She then forced Joey to the ground "GAAAAGH!" He shouted.
"maybe a bit of both..not sure how badly decomposed is the body. We might as well bring my mom back." Maddy said

Meanwhile Nyx was watching in the shadows. "Hmm everyone teaming up against Thanos, maybe he needs a partner."

Eris nods.
"Fair enough."
She looks around at the people calling their foes for a temporary truce while she realizes she doesn't have any arch rivals that she knows of.
Indigo the cat walked over to eris.

"maybe a bit of both..not sure how badly decomposed is the body. We might as well bring my mom back." Maddy said

Meanwhile Nyx was watching in the shadows. "Hmm everyone teaming up against Thanos, maybe he needs a partner."

"Or two." Peat said from behind her.

"Ooh. Interesting." He said.

Peter had left to go looking for people. He came back with a bunch of colorful faces. Doc Ock, Kraven, Venom, Electro, The Lizard, and Silver Sable.

(okay nevermind) Josh's Pokemon looked at the two of them. Should we... Do something? Mewtwo asked.
(Much better.) "Then save the consequence for la- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He shouted as the gravity got stronger. He then punched through a portal and hit Demy in the face. "I'll kill you for my sister!" She shouted as she jumped in the air and increased her gravity, stomping on Joey's stomach. He coughed up blood and immediately broke her ankle. She fell to the floor and kicked him in the face with her other leg.

Eris smiles and pets Indigo.
"Glad to see that you're still here."

(Much better.) "Then save the consequence for la- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He shouted as the gravity got stronger. He then punched through a portal and hit Demy in the face. "I'll kill you for my sister!" She shouted as she jumped in the air and increased her gravity, stomping on Joey's stomach. He coughed up blood and immediately broke her ankle. She fell to the floor and kicked him in the face with her other leg.
Mewtwo began to fly forward. Stop.

"Or two." Peat said from behind her.

"Ooh. Interesting." He said.

Peter had left to go looking for people. He came back with a bunch of colorful faces. Doc Ock, Kraven, Venom, Electro, The Lizard, and Silver Sable.
"if we really need the people.. We can bring her back.." Maddy said

Nyx smirked. "Hey"

"Why?" Demy asked through tears.
I understand. Burning hatred for someone. The want for revenge. I use to see all humans as weak, selfish scum who extorted Pokemon for personal benifit. Then I met Josh and that changed. Honestly I don't care what you do after this is done. But he can help fix things. And I believe we both want to see Josh again.

"if we really need the people.. We can bring her back.." Maddy said

Nyx smirked. "Hey"
"Dat's a horrible idea." Scout said. "oh yeah because you're the best guy to talk to about what is and isn't a good idea." Sans said. "wonder how much money it would take for you to switch sides. my guess is 100 bucks." He said. "Yeah saw far coming. look i know dat no one here particularly likes me. but like it or not here I am." He said. Kingpin arrived walking through the door. He saw Peter. "Strange I thought you were paralyzed." He said. "Sorry to disappoint you ya oversized marshmellow." Peter said. "No matter once the business with Thanos is concluded I'll deal with you again."

I understand. Burning hatred for someone. The want for revenge. I use to see all humans as weak, selfish scum who extorted Pokemon for personal benifit. Then I met Josh and that changed. Honestly I don't care what you do after this is done. But he can help fix things. And I believe we both want to see Josh again.
Demy just sobbed "Maybe... just maybe... I can bring her back too..." Joey said. Demy looked at him with a small bit of hope. "You mean..." Joey nodded "Deep down... I've always wanted to be your brother in law."

Demy just sobbed "Maybe... just maybe... I can bring her back too..." Joey said. Demy looked at him with a small bit of hope. "You mean..." Joey nodded "Deep down... I've always wanted to be your brother in law."
Wait aren't you engaged? Mewtwo asked.

Indigo meows. Fate smiles. "She's glad you're here too"
"Dat's a horrible idea." Scout said. "oh yeah because you're the best guy to talk to about what is and isn't a good idea." Sans said. "wonder how much money it would take for you to switch sides. my guess is 100 bucks." He said. "Yeah saw far coming. look i know dat no one here particularly likes me. but like it or not here I am." He said. Kingpin arrived walking through the door. He saw Peter. "Strange I thought you were paralyzed." He said. "Sorry to disappoint you ya oversized marshmellow." Peter said. "No matter once the business with Thanos is concluded I'll deal with you again."

"She's so adorable!" Eris says happily. However, her smile drops when she sees Fisk. There is a rising fury in her voice.
"It's you......"

"She's so adorable!" Eris says happily. However, her smile drops when she sees Fisk. There is a rising fury in her voice.
"It's you......"
"Oh yes the woman who stole that infuriating evidence. Too bad you're work was in vain. It's already been dispose of." Fisk said.

"Oof." Medic fell as she fell on top of him. Scout saw the portal. "and Dat's my que." He walked out of the house to avoid Joey.
Joey fell on top of Scout "You're life will be forfeit when I get the gauntlet." Joey said as he coughed up blood.

Joey fell on top of Scout "You're life will be forfeit when I get the gauntlet." Joey said as he coughed up blood.
Scout ducked out of the way. "Look man I've been doin' my best to make up for those things. When I'm doing whatever Nick tells me too I'm in a max security cell- oh forget it." Scout said.

Scout ducked out of the way. "Look man I've been doin' my best to make up for those things. When I'm doing whatever Nick tells me too I'm in a max security cell- oh forget it." Scout said.
"Be glad the blood of my siblings are not on your hands." Joey said "Now then.... do we have everyone?" he then looked to Medic for healing for both him and Demy.

"Be glad the blood of my siblings are not on your hands." Joey said "Now then.... do we have everyone?" he then looked to Medic for healing for both him and Demy.
Medic had healed Demy and worked.in him. "Well Maddy suggested that before we start we revive her mother. I have a few ways to do that but all of them require access to her corpse." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back