• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"It's time we get Thanos." Joey said "But he's very powerful... we need everyone." He looked at the Avengers that showed up "And I mean everyone..." He called back Agent Coulson
Coulson had called everyone he could get a hold of. The X-Men, the Avengers, the defenders, and the Fantastic Four who were missing The Thing and Mr. Fantastic. The remainder of the Mercs were also there.

Coulson had called everyone he could get a hold of. The X-Men, the Avengers, the defenders, and the Fantastic Four who were missing The Thing and Mr. Fantastic. The remainder of the Mercs were also there.
Joey waited for Coulson to pick back up "Pick up Coulson... this isn't enough."

Joey waited for Coulson to pick back up "Pick up Coulson... this isn't enough."
Coulson answered. "I already sent you everyone I could contact." He said. "If you need more people I'M suggest asking your enemies. Lot's of spider-man's enemies are in that town right?"

"It's time we get Thanos." Joey said "But he's very powerful... we need everyone." He looked at the Avengers that showed up "And I mean everyone..." He called back Agent Coulson
"I call stabbing thanos in the eye." Diana spoke up. Maddy took out her phone. "I'll see what I can do"

Coulson answered. "I already sent you everyone I could contact." He said. "If you need more people I'M suggest asking your enemies. Lot's of spider-man's enemies are in that town right?"
"Even more... Mundi won't bother but everyone else will... So Coulson... get me Doom... Red Skull... Hydra... every last bastard we've all been fighting this whole time that still draws breath." Joey replied "Because everyone's lives are at stake"

"Even more... Mundi won't bother but everyone else will... So Coulson... get me Doom... Red Skull... Hydra... every last bastard we've all been fighting this whole time that still draws breath." Joey replied "Because everyone's lives are at stake"
"we've been trying. Doon is on his way. Red Skull is missing. Magneto and what remains of his brother hood are on their way. Tell Spider-Man to get into contact with anyone who can be of help. Fisk is also on his way."

"we've been trying. Doon is on his way. Red Skull is missing. Magneto and what remains of his brother hood are on their way. Tell Spider-Man to get into contact with anyone who can be of help. Fisk is also on his way."
Joey looked to Peter "Find everyone you have fought... this battle will need everyone we can get." Musicnotes Musicnotes "Maddy... call your family." Joey said.

Sans looked at her. "i've never heard anyone speak so violently."

Fell got a call amd brought it to Minerva. "you're niece fkr you."
" well I'm mad plus I figured everyone wants a chance to get the guy" Diana said

Minerva took it. "Yeah maddy I'll help you this time"

Joey looked to Peter "Find everyone you have fought... this battle will need everyone we can get." Musicnotes Musicnotes "Maddy... call your family." Joey said.
"Well one is here and I'm already on it." Maddy pointed to her cousin Hunter as she was on the phone. Hunter took out her phone. "I'll call them too "

" well I'm mad plus I figured everyone wants a chance to get the guy" Diana said

Minerva took it. "Yeah maddy I'll help you this time"
"fair." Sans said.

Peter nodded. "Oh Peter real quick." The Doctor ran into the TARDIS and came out with a mended perfectly fine suit. "Take this. In three hours give the torn one to me. Well the other me that's coming. You'll see." He said.

"fair." Sans said.

Peter nodded. "Oh Peter real quick." The Doctor ran into the TARDIS and came out with a mended perfectly fine suit. "Take this. In three hours give the torn one to me. Well the other me that's coming. You'll see." He said.
After several minutes of calling maddy hung up her phone. A thought entered her mind. She let out a small growl. "I called everyone but if we ask for Medic's help we could get one more...if we really need the help." Dragunov Dragunov

After several minutes of calling maddy hung up her phone. A thought entered her mind. She let out a small growl. "I called everyone but if we ask for Medic's help we could get one more...if we really need the help." Dragunov Dragunov
Medic stepped forward. "Really? Are you asking me to defy modern medicine or just to clone someone?"

"fair." Sans said.

"Time travel is annoying. Maddy, get Medic." Joey sighed as he opened a portal to the house. He entered it and went to the pokemon sanctuary "Diana..." Joey said as he saw her weeping over the dust pile that was Josh "What do you want?" She said coldly "To find the guy that did this." She stood up angrily and looked at Joey "You... you who brought tears to many people over the years, you who took the lives of many. And now you wish to save lives?" "Is it wrong to seek redemption?" "No..." She replied "But it is wrong to evade consequence." She then forced Joey to the ground "GAAAAGH!" He shouted.

"Time travel is annoying. Maddy, get Medic." Joey sighed as he opened a portal to the house. He entered it and went to the pokemon sanctuary "Diana..." Joey said as he saw her weeping over the dust pile that was Josh "What do you want?" She said coldly "To find the guy that did this." She stood up angrily and looked at Joey "You... you who brought tears to many people over the years, you who took the lives of many. And now you wish to save lives?" "Is it wrong to seek redemption?" "No..." She replied "But it is wrong to evade consequence." She then forced Joey to the ground "GAAAAGH!" He shouted.
"hey!" Sans said stepping through the portal. "look i know you got beef but now is not the time! you can go all out doing whatever you want later, do you want to get josh back or not lady?"

"hey!" Sans said stepping through the portal. "look i know you got beef but now is not the time! you can go all out doing whatever you want later, do you want to get josh back or not lady?"
(No, shoo, I'm trying to make interesting dialogue and you're ruining it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back