• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Which one. I know of three currently." He said. "Man this guy is great." Ray looked at Peter. Aster Joey can I speak to you in private?"
"The one back in Edgewood." Joey replied "The one who Maddy encountered."
"I know, we can get something to eat once I change" Regina smiled as she removed her own dress which then vanished, leaving her in her undergarments, and giving Sally a good view of the 4 tiny wings that were on her back

She then began to dress in,the blue dress she picked out, which was strapless, and had a nice floral pattern with frilly cloth on the hem of the dress, which reached to her shins
"Wow, you look so pretty!" Sally replied.

"Aww thank you" she smiled as she let her hair fall back down, covering her wings

"Alright what are you hungry for?" She asked

"Aww thank you" she smiled as she let her hair fall back down, covering her wings

"Alright what are you hungry for?" She asked
"Well, there are many things I can eat but they don't really make me full." Sally replied. "There is only one thing that stops my hunger." She smiled gleefully "Human souls!"

"Well, there are many things I can eat but they don't really make me full." Sally replied. "There is only one thing that stops my hunger." She smiled gleefully "Human souls!"

(What a twist!!)

Regina chuckled "well that was unexpected, but I'm sure you can find one in here" she chuckled and motioned to all around them, clearly refering to the denizens in the mall

"What do you want to know?" He asked. He then repeat the earlier question. He seemed adamant about them talking without others around.

"What do you want to know?" He asked. He then repeat the earlier question. He seemed adamant about them talking without others around.
"Anything... give me a file of all her details so we know to take her out after Thanos." Joey replied.
(What a twist!!)

Regina chuckled "well that was unexpected, but I'm sure you can find one in here" she chuckled and motioned to all around them, clearly refering to the denizens in the mall
"Just one or two. Hopefully we don't run into that vampire. I don't want anyone to snack on MY plate. I'm sure you understand." She replied

"Anything... give me a file of all her details so we know to take her out after Thanos." Joey replied.

"Just one or two. Hopefully we don't run into that vampire. I don't want anyone to snack on MY plate. I'm sure you understand." She replied
Ray nodded. "Okay." He made a file appear. He handed it to Joey.

A somewhat bold question mark appeared above Regina's head "huh?"

Zaal awoke as he normally did, he pulled himself out of his ice slab of a bed, and donned his normal garb. He left his chambers and stopped on his balcony which overlooked his icy kingdom, it was just as amazing and cold as ever. He grinned content as he turned around and entered the doors back into his frozen fortress. Only he didn’t end up in his own frozen halls, he walked out into some crowded very populated place, and he had to say. It was very hot, much too hot for his liking. The cloaked man looked right then left, Zaal tapped his foot a tad annoyed that some mage had pulled a prank on him and landed him in who knows where. He opened his right hand and summoned one of his most faithful servants.

With a small flash of white light he was joined by the tiny snow sprite, Kija. “Kija, inspect my surroundings and let me know what kingdom I’ve been sent to” he commanded. The little sprite bowed gave a quick ‘yes sir’ and fluttered off into the sky she quickly returned and said. “I regret to inform you, Lord, that I don’t recognize this place” Zaal nodded as the fairy rested comfortably on his shoulder. The hooded mage moved through the city ignoring any comments about his getup.

He eventually found himself in what he assumed was some small slice of nature in this city. A park. The hooded man moved through the forest, he'd summoned a small cloud of snow to keep himself and Kija cool in the summer heat. His focus was taken by a man who wasn't dressed the same as the others around him. He was standing in a fountain, and looked to be quite confused. "Hello there stranger, are you lost as well"? He called out.
Fogaur stood in the fountain, taking in his new surroundings. As he peered around the forest his eyes came to rest on a hooded man who appeared to be trying to talk to him. Fogaur stood and stared at the stranger for a minute. After analyzing his situation, and realizing that he may have no other choice but to seek help from the stranger, he called back. "Who are you?" He asked gruffly, in a suspicious manner.

Fogaur stood in the fountain, taking in his new surroundings. As he peered around the forest his eyes came to rest on a hooded man who appeared to be trying to talk to him. Fogaur stood and stared at the stranger for a minute. After analyzing his situation, and realizing that he may have no other choice but to seek help from the stranger, he called back. "Who are you?" He asked gruffly, in a suspicious manner.
Zaal stood for a bit waiting for the man in the fountain to speak. After Kija whispered something about the fact that this man seemed to be mute he finally spoke up. To ask exactly who he was, which was a tad funny to him. Zaal thought that there’d be tales sung across the land about the man who’d frozen over an entire country. “I am Zaal Everfrost Lord of the Ice and Snow, and... You are?” Asked Zaal?

"Not with Peter. With you." He said.
"Very well." Joey stood up and moved to an empty office room where nobody could hear them "What did you wish to discuss?"
(Oh I planned that for an exclamation moment)

"No, ive only been here for 3 hours" she replied
"There's a vampire hiding around in town, rumors say she has super speed and strength. She not only drinks blood, but even eats the flesh, organs, even bones." Sally said

"Very well." Joey stood up and moved to an empty office room where nobody could hear them "What did you wish to discuss?"

"There's a vampire hiding around in town, rumors say she has super speed and strength. She not only drinks blood, but even eats the flesh, organs, even bones." Sally said

“As long as she stays away from me, I don’t care” she replied “and as long as she stays away from my cute little bunny, that’ll be ok too” Regina smiles and hugged Sally tightly

“As long as she stays away from me, I don’t care” she replied “and as long as she stays away from my cute little bunny, that’ll be ok too” Regina smiles and hugged Sally tightly
Sally smiles with glee and hugs her back "Well it is still day out, so she won't appear."

Sally smiles with glee and hugs her back "Well it is still day out, so she won't appear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back