• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Sorry, I didn't know you made it for yourself. I just wanted to get my fur done." She replied

"Right right... Assassin family." Joey said. The guard looked at them "Wait... comic books? you mean we're just characters on a page?" He said as he began to have an existential crisis.
"Wait you havw fur??" Regina asked as she wasnt able to see becayse she was in the middle of getting her hair washed

"Sorry, I didn't know you made it for yourself. I just wanted to get my fur done." She replied

"Right right... Assassin family." Joey said. The guard looked at them "Wait... comic books? you mean we're just characters on a page?" He said as he began to have an existential crisis.
"Yeah well so are the rest of us in another world. Don't think too much about it." Peter said.

"All over." The bunny girl said as she removed her hat to reveal that she was indeed covered in fur.

“Ooohhhh goodie” Regina smiles and snapped her fingers “take care of my new pets fur” she ordered as a couple of workers appeared behind the bunny girl

,,"just don't think much about it " she said doing the guard

"Yeah well so are the rest of us in another world. Don't think too much about it." Peter said.
,,"just don't think much about it " she said doing the guard
"It's more so multiverse theory rather than sentient comic books." Joey said to the guard. The guard tilted his head "What?" Joey turned to him "Forget about it... anyways, Peter, think you can fix these veggies? And the air duct?"
“Ooohhhh goodie” Regina smiles and snapped her fingers “take care of my new pets fur” she ordered as a couple of workers appeared behind the bunny girl
"New pet?" She said as her ears perked up

"It's more so multiverse theory rather than sentient comic books." Joey said to the guard. The guard tilted his head "What?" Joey turned to him "Forget about it... anyways, Peter, think you can fix these veggies? And the air duct?"

“Yes, I’m claiming you as my pet bunny girl” Regina replied

“No” she chuckled “pets don’t get to speak” she added as her lips began to fuse together, not allowing her to speak
(Sally was supposed to be one of my most powerful characters... and you got her to become a slave in a matter of minutes...
)
"MmmmmMMM!!!" She said with a look of fear.

(Sally was supposed to be one of my most powerful characters... and you got her to become a slave in a matter of minutes...
)
"MmmmmMMM!!!" She said with a look of fear.

(What did you expect from 2 characters that can warp reality?) (I don’t expect it to last)

(She can only warp inanimate objects.) The scissors suddenly had eyes and began bouncing around. The bunny girl crossed her arms.

(Oh my bad, I thought she could alter reality for everything)

Her lips infused as a collar appeared around her neck saying “property of Regina”

The workers guided her to a wash station and began washing her hair and ears

"Sure." Peter held out the ring and everything began to fix and be restored. "This ring is very handy."

"Sure." Peter held out the ring and everything began to fix and be restored. "This ring is very handy."
"and how did you get it?" Maddy asked peter

"Nice" she nods. "Wonder if there are any more"
"millions possibly billions scattered through the universe. Deactivated and unusable." Batman said. "The blue and green lanterns have been wiped out in their entirety. That's why everyone is acting like that around you. A good lantern hasn't been seen in at least several years.

"millions possibly billions scattered through the universe. Deactivated and unusable." Batman said. "The blue and green lanterns have been wiped out in their entirety. That's why everyone is acting like that around you. A good lantern hasn't been seen in at least several years.
" oh I see" she said

(Oh my bad, I thought she could alter reality for everything)

Her lips infused as a collar appeared around her neck saying “property of Regina”

The workers guided her to a wash station and began washing her hair and ears
"Is the collar necessary?" She asked
" oh I see" she said
"Jesus christ this world is more grim than I thought." Joey said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back