• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Chuck appeared in the house and smiled at the alien "I love this race they're getting closer and closer to us if only they weren't a tribunal."
Alien X didn't respond to him.

Abigail shrugged. “Alright then. Whatever you think. If there’s anything I’ve learned in all of the time spent in the wack place, it’s that everyone else knows probably more than me.”
Jackson shrugged as well and walked off.

Alien X didn't respond to him.

Jackson shrugged as well and walked off.

The hell did he mean by ’when we get back home?’ That’s annoyingly cryptic.

Abigail walked in the general direction she believed the living room to be in. That is, if any room in this place actually has a solid posistion and direction. This whole situation is confusing.

Diana and Tyson were asleep on the ground. Allyson was watching them.

Diana nods. "Okay." She said following him.
Tyson walks through a portal and an ice jaguar leaps towards them. He holds a hand out.
"Relax. She's with me."

The jaguar lowers its head and Tyson pets it.
"What is your request?" the jaguar asks.

"I'd like the scroll I left in here please."

The jaguar nods and leaps through a portal.

Tyson walks through a portal and an ice jaguar leaps towards them. He holds a hand out.
"Relax. She's with me."

The jaguar lowers its head and Tyson pets it.
"What is your request?" the jaguar asks.

"I'd like the scroll I left in here please."

The jaguar nods and leaps through a portal.
Diana just watches.

The hell did he mean by ’when we get back home?’ That’s annoyingly cryptic.

Abigail walked in the general direction she believed the living room to be in. That is, if any room in this place actually has a solid posistion and direction. This whole situation is confusing.
She finds the living room where Jeremy and Allyson were watching Diana and Tyson who were sleeping.

She finds the living room where Jeremy and Allyson were watching Diana and Tyson who were sleeping.
"Okay onto the next thing." Belicus said. "Wait." Ben said. "If you think that we're going to let you turn back now you're mistaken." Belicus said. "No not that... I motion that I be allowed to speak with Fate for a few minutes." He said. "I vote against." Belicus said.

Diana just watches.
The jaguar returns with the scroll and sadly places the scroll in front of them.

"Thanks." Tyson says as he pets the jaguar once more. "Don't be sad. I'll be fine."

He looks at Diana as he takes out the Tome of Hope. He chants a spell and the scroll lights up. "I'm not sure I'll survive this, but I don't care."

The scroll burns in a white flame and disintegrates. A light flashes and Diana wakes up with a golden aura around her as the Tome in her hands is shining. Tyson does not wake up and his pulse rapidly drops.

The jaguar returns with the scroll and sadly places the scroll in front of them.

"Thanks." Tyson says as he pets the jaguar once more. "Don't be sad. I'll be fine."

He looks at Diana as he takes out the Tome of Hope. He chants a spell and the scroll lights up. "I'm not sure I'll survive this, but I don't care."

The scroll burns in a white flame and disintegrates. A light flashes and Diana wakes up with a golden aura around her as the Tome in her hands is shining. Tyson does not wake up and his pulse rapidly drops.
Jeremy looked at him notices that he doesn't wake up and checked his pulse. "Oh shit."

(Where is he and can he be saved?)

Chuck smiled and entered the mind of alien X and began to look around.
He saw Ben with his eyes closed. He floated but he was positioned as if laying down. He had his head resting on one hands and his right leg was crossed over his left. He looked to be ignoring Belicus and Serena's constant arguing.

He saw Ben with his eyes closed. He floated but he was positioned as if laying down. He had his head resting on one hands and his right leg was crossed over his left. He looked to be ignoring Belicus and Serena's constant arguing.
Chuck walked up to Ben with an easy smile and snapped allowing them to ignore the two other voices for now "Ben my boy what's wrong?"

Jeremy looked at him notices that he doesn't wake up and checked his pulse. "Oh shit."
Zadock approached and set down his leather bag he popped it open and sniffed a few unmarked jars before finding one that he would stick with a needle and draw some of it out he then touched the boys chest finding the spot between ribs and then stabbing him with it and giving him a shot of adrenaline to increase his heart rate.

"I promised Bellicus and Serena that if they let me use Alien X's power to cut off the connection between Diana and Arkalas I'd stay in this form." He said.
Chuck nodded " well I kinda want to make you normal again so... I'm gonna intercede on your behalf."

Ben looked at him. "They really won't be happy about that." Ben said. "I mean I did promise them..."

Alien X stood motionless in Ben's room.
"You promised them but I am not you and I don't have to abide by that. If you want to try and stop me you can by all means attempt it. This race is so strong I can't just casually bend reality for them I have to use my full power so this is an actual work out for me."

"You promised them but I am not you and I don't have to abide by that. If you want to try and stop me you can by all means attempt it. This race is so strong I can't just casually bend reality for them I have to use my full power so this is an actual work out for me."
"I won't stop you." Ben said. "As far as I'm concerned I'm just talking to myself." He closed his eyes and relaxed again.

Abigail freezes and clenches her jaw slightly. Okay, that just happened. Shit, should I do something?

"Okay onto the next thing." Belicus said. "Wait." Ben said. "If you think that we're going to let you turn back now you're mistaken." Belicus said. "No not that... I motion that I be allowed to speak with Fate for a few minutes." He said. "I vote against." Belicus said.
"Aww let him speak with the girl" she said

Zadock approached and set down his leather bag he popped it open and sniffed a few unmarked jars before finding one that he would stick with a needle and draw some of it out he then touched the boys chest finding the spot between ribs and then stabbing him with it and giving him a shot of adrenaline to increase his heart rate.
Diana wakes up and shuts the book. She looks around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back