• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Why its already been called football for so long why change it. " She said

Fate put her hand on alien x's shoulder. "Come on ben..do something.."
Ben was distracted. He heard Fate and looked to see her. "But there's already a football and it makes no sense."

Alien X didn't respond at all.

Ben was distracted. He heard Fate and looked to see her. "But there's already a football and it makes no sense."

Alien X didn't respond at all.
Fate was silent for several moments. "I know you rarely use him..i hope you did something good with his powers." Allyson walked over. "Are you going to snap him out of it?" Fate sighed. "I dont know if i can."

"Yeah but that other football is also called soccer and i believe it is spelled differently." She said

Fate was silent for several moments. "I know you rarely use him..i hope you did something good with his powers." Allyson walked over. "Are you going to snap him out of it?" Fate sighed. "I dont know if i can."

"Yeah but that other football is also called soccer and i believe it is spelled differently." She said
Ben was still distracted. "Tennyson!" Belicus shouted. Ben jumped. "Huh? Oh... Uh... Sarena's point." He said.

Alien X stood in the room staring blankly ahead.

Ben was still distracted. "Tennyson!" Belicus shouted. Ben jumped. "Huh? Oh... Uh... Sarena's point." He said.

Alien X stood in the room staring blankly ahead.
"See?" Sarena said

Allyson poked alien x. "Well you got to try something." Fate tried thinking of all that she knew about alien x. "Its not like i can make a motion to them or something like that"

"See?" Sarena said

Allyson poked alien x. "Well you got to try something." Fate tried thinking of all that she knew about alien x. "Its not like i can make a motion to them or something like that"
Belicus growled. "Fine."

Ben sighed turning back to them. Alien X still did nothing. The Doctor walked in. "Though this would happen." He walked up and began to mess with the Omnitrix. "Strange it won't allow him to change back." He said. He fiddled the Omnitrix and it suddenly popped off the celestialsapian.

Belicus growled. "Fine."

Ben sighed turning back to them. Alien X still did nothing. The Doctor walked in. "Though this would happen." He walked up and began to mess with the Omnitrix. "Strange it won't allow him to change back." He said. He fiddled the Omnitrix and it suddenly popped off the celestialsapian.
"Doctor....you really shouldnt mess with things..." Allyson said. Fate picked up the Omnitrix and just looked at it.

"Doctor....you really shouldnt mess with things..." Allyson said. Fate picked up the Omnitrix and just looked at it.
He didn't change back. The Doctor looked at her. "You 100% want to mess with it just as much as me." He said. The Omnitrix pulled itself back to the alien. Jeremy poked Alien X. "Weird..." He said. "Wonder when he'll change back." "He might not." The Doctor remarked. "The form is a huge gamble."

He didn't change back. The Doctor looked at her. "You 100% want to mess with it just as much as me." He said. The Omnitrix pulled itself back to the alien. Jeremy poked Alien X. "Weird..." He said. "Wonder when he'll change back." "He might not." The Doctor remarked. "The form is a huge gamble."
"I wouldnt mess with it while its on ben in an alien form. I would sooner try to take apart your tardis then do that." Allyson said. Fate nods. "Yeah..thats why he doesnt use it often and cause of how powerful it is."

"I wouldnt mess with it while its on ben in an alien form. I would sooner try to take apart your tardis then do that." Allyson said. Fate nods. "Yeah..thats why he doesnt use it often and cause of how powerful it is."
"Alright." He said. "I'm sorry Fate. I'm sure he's turn back one day." He said.

(The weather is warming up for me. Lots of puddles and ice, both of which I have slipped on already. I can’t walk to my bus stop without doing weird curves and stuff. Somehow this is worse than the cold and snow. But at least this gives me hope for spring until it snows a fuck ton in like a week or two. Spring is just the bad sequel to winter here most years.)

(But enough about the weather, I should probably make a response to...something.)

(To be completely honest, I have not really bothered to figure out which of my characters are getting dusted. I’ll have to think on that.)

Abigail woke up. Her brain ached slightly in her head because of how hard she’d pushed herself training her powers the previous...she had not a clue when. She noted a vile smell as soon as she walked outside of the bedroom, and pinched her nose in disgust. What the hell is that? Is some nut burning a thousand scented candles or something?

(To be completely honest, I have not really bothered to figure out which of my characters are getting dusted. I’ll have to think on that.)

Abigail woke up. Her brain ached slightly in her head because of how hard she’d pushed herself training her powers the previous...she had not a clue when. She noted a vile smell as soon as she walked outside of the bedroom, and pinched her nose in disgust. What the hell is that? Is some nut burning a thousand scented candles or something?
Jackson sighed and closed the door. He sued his nanites to seal the door. "I'll deal with that when we get back home."

Jackson looked at her. "You don't want to know." He said.

Abigail shrugged. “Alright then. Whatever you think. If there’s anything I’ve learned in all of the time spent in the wack place, it’s that everyone else knows probably more than me.”

(I would let you do it. I don't really care what happens... Also gee thanks. Belicus would argue)
Chuck appeared in the house and smiled at the alien "I love this race they're getting closer and closer to us if only they weren't a tribunal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back