• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Why would the connection cause her constant break pain? WE NEED ANSWERS! WE NEED A CHARACTER SHEET! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!)
(Because of the way it was cut)
"ahh" Diana screamed kneeling on the ground now. Allyson looked at Tyson seeing him enter the livingroom "you know how to fix this?"
Allyson suddenly had a vision. She saw six glowing objects. She heard sounds of fighting and battle. Then she heard a snap. She saw four people. She knew these people. These people were close friends but she couldn't quite make out who they were, only that they were people she cared for. One by one each of them turned into dust, flaking away into the darkness. As they did each one spoke.
"It's okay... it's alright, don't cry. It'll be okay."
"No no no no, I don't want to disappear. I'm not ready to die!"
"I wish we'd had more time... please take care of them."
"Please guys... for me. Keep her safe."
Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yes. Yes. I do." Tyson says and then runs up and decks Diana in the face out of nowhere, knocking her out. "Her connection was severed abruptly, which corrupted it, soooooo she was gonna be in a lot of excruciating pain. Luckily, I have somewhat planned for this."
He places the book in Diana's hands and chants a spell from it that knocks him out in the process.

Arkalas finally decides to go on the offensive and his blade catches fire. He slashes at them, sending out a heat wave as well.

"Yes. Yes. I do." Tyson says and then runs up and decks Diana in the face out of nowhere, knocking her out. "Her connection was severed abruptly, which corrupted it, soooooo she was gonna be in a lot of excruciating pain. Luckily, I have somewhat planned for this."
He places the book in Diana's hands and chants a spell from it that knocks him out in the process.

Arkalas finally decides to go on the offensive and his blade catches fire. He slashes at them, sending out a heat wave as well.
(What do you mean the way Alien X did made it basically just disappear but okay) Alien X stood motionless and unmoving.

Allyson suddenly had a vision. She saw six glowing objects. She heard sounds of fighting and battle. Then she heard a snap. She saw four people. She knew these people. These people were close friends but she couldn't quite make out who they were, only that they were people she cared for. One by one each of them turned into dust, flaking away into the darkness. As they did each one spoke.
"It's okay... it's alright, don't cry. It'll be okay."
"No no no no, I don't want to disappear. I'm not ready to die!"
"I wish we'd had more time... please take care of them."
"Please guys... for me. Keep her safe."
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Allyson frowned watching. She got the vision, "this isn't good"

Maddy dodges the flames. Hunter shot her arrows at him.

(What do you mean the way Alien X did made it basically just disappear but okay) Alien X stood motionless and unmoving.
(They were connected by Diana's essence. When it was removed, it triggered a side effect of her feeling like part of her died. Arkalas is no longer connected to Diana and Tyson is currently working on preventing it from happening again.)
Allyson frowned watching. She got the vision, "this isn't good"

Maddy dodges the flames. Hunter shot her arrows at him.
Arkalas blocks the arrows with his shield and then attempts to strike her with the sword.

Meanwhile Tyson and Diana wake up in what was once Tyson's house the day he kidnapped her and brought her there.

"Prefect." Tyson says as he looks around. "Arkalas ain't the only one with tricks up his sleeve."

(They were connected by Diana's essence. When it was removed, it triggered a side effect of her feeling like part of her died. Arkalas is no longer connected to Diana and Tyson is currently working on preventing it from happening again.)

Arkalas blocks the arrows with his shield and then attempts to strike her with the sword.

Meanwhile Tyson and Diana wake up in what was once Tyson's house the day he kidnapped her and brought her there.

"Prefect." Tyson says as he looks around. "Arkalas ain't the only one with tricks up his sleeve."
Jeremy heard Diana scream. "NO!" He rushed back into the house. The mercs began to attack Arkalas again. Alien X stood motionless still.

Diana wakes up and looks around. "Why are we here?"

Hunter dodges it. "Maddy catch!" She threw a knife from her belt over to Maddy. Maddy caught it and went to strike Arkalas.

Hunter dodges it. "Maddy catch!" She threw a knife from her belt over to Maddy. Maddy caught it and went to strike Arkalas.
Jeremy looks at where Diana was. "Where is she?" He asked. He began to panic. "No no no." He sped around and out of the house searching for her.

Jeremy heard Diana scream. "NO!" He rushed back into the house. The mercs began to attack Arkalas again. Alien X stood motionless still.

Jeremy looks at where Diana was. "Where is she?" He asked. He began to panic. "No no no." He sped around and out of the house searching for her.
(Her body is still there. She's just sleep.)
Arkalas jumps in the air and slams his shield down at the mercs.

"Because I put something in here that can help you." Tyson says as he motions for her to follow him. "Stay close. Don't want you getting lost."

"Because I put something in here that can help you." Tyson says as he motions for her to follow him. "Stay close. Don't want you getting lost."
Jeremy checked her pulse. She was okay. He sighed.

Diana and Tyson were asleep on the ground. Allyson was watching them.

Diana nods. "Okay." She said following him.

He looked at Diana holding her hand. "Please be okay." He said. Peter walked in holding a still motionless Alien X. "He's stuck like this." Peter said going back to the fight. "Tell Fate! She should know!"
Allyson frowned. "They both will be okay.Diana mentioned you two were deciding on names. " She looked at Peter when he entered. "Okay ill let her know."

He looked at Diana holding her hand. "Please be okay." He said. Peter walked in holding a still motionless Alien X. "He's stuck like this." Peter said going back to the fight. "Tell Fate! She should know!"
Inside the mind of alien X a golden light formed listening to their tribunal.

Allyson frowned. "They both will be okay.Diana mentioned you two were deciding on names. " She looked at Peter when he entered. "Okay ill let her know."
Alien X stood motionless.

Ben didn't want to be here but he upheld his promise and rather than complain was helping them solve other debates they had within the Omnitrix. "Okay there this one single mouse is now named Chad. Don't know why that was a thing." Ben said. "Sarena you got anything?"

Alien X stood motionless.

Ben didn't want to be here but he upheld his promise and rather than complain was helping them solve other debates they had within the Omnitrix. "Okay there this one single mouse is now named Chad. Don't know why that was a thing." Ben said. "Sarena you got anything?"
"We had a motion to make pluto a planet instead of a dwarf planet." She said.

Allyson went to go get Fate.

"We had a motion to make pluto a planet instead of a dwarf planet." She said.

Allyson went to go get Fate.
"IT'S NOT A PLANET!" Belicus yelled. Ben looked at him. "Dwarf planet..." Ben said closing his eyes and folding his arms trying to remember the stipulations. "I have to agree with Belicus on this one."

Alien X stood there.

"IT'S NOT A PLANET!" Belicus yelled. Ben looked at him. "Dwarf planet..." Ben said closing his eyes and folding his arms trying to remember the stipulations. "I have to agree with Belicus on this one."

Alien X stood there.
"Oh. I still believe it should be a planet but i will go on to the next motion." She said

Fate got into the livingroom after allyson told her. She sighs. "Ben.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back