• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Pollution is another problem entirely. I could devote sometime to helping out. Suicune can purify and water source" He said looking at his Pokedex.
(Hey now, that's my job. I am a STEM major after all.) "The problem isn't water really, more so smog and other stuff." Joey said as he pulled into the Taco Bell drive thru "Alright, what do you want?"

(Oh yeah Kendra) "Let's go." Ben said. "We'll stop for dinner when we're done.

Kendra looked at her phone as she sat at the college campus. Surely a guy with a sister that smart could figure her number right? Although it probably would have been easier to just give.it to him.
Indigo meowed. Fate smiled. " I'll save you some food Indy" she looked at Ben. "Sure"

"Now tell me her name. You are calling her." Allyson smiled. Alex laughed. "Okay. " he gave her, Kendra's name and Allyson got to work. Allyson found the number and took Alex's phone. "There it's programmed in. Now call her." He chuckled. " I will I will."

(Hey now, that's my job. I am a STEM major after all.) "The problem isn't water really, more so smog and other stuff." Joey said as he pulled into the Taco Bell drive thru "Alright, what do you want?"
"I guess. Um..." He looked at the menu. "I don't know. Order for me."

Indigo meowed. Fate smiled. " I'll save you some food Indy" she looked at Ben. "Sure"

"Now tell me her name. You are calling her." Allyson smiled. Alex laughed. "Okay. " he gave her, Kendra's name and Allyson got to work. Allyson found the number and took Alex's phone. "There it's programmed in. Now call her." He chuckled. " I will I will."
Ben left and it wasn't long before they found Sans. He was having a conversation with Fell.

Kendra sat in her room. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
She looked at a girl that was sitting across from her.
The woman was of Japanese descent. She turned to Emily and smiled "Hi there~" She said with a light purr.
"I guess. Um..." He looked at the menu. "I don't know. Order for me."
"Alright then." He turned to look at the menu then spoke into the microphone "Yeah let me get two... " He looked at the menu "Two chalupa carvings boxes and two of the nacho fries boxes..." He turned to Josh "What do you want to drink?"

The woman was of Japanese descent. She turned to Emily and smiled "Hi there~" She said with a light purr.

"Alright then." He turned to look at the menu then spoke into the microphone "Yeah let me get two... " He looked at the menu "Two chalupa carvings boxes and two of the nacho fries boxes..." He turned to Josh "What do you want to drink?"
He looked at the sodas. "Oh thank goodness some of it is the same. Root beer.

He looked at the sodas. "Oh thank goodness some of it is the same. Root beer.
"Alright." Joey turned back "And two Dr. Peppers with no ice and two root beers no ice." He said "Alright that'll be 22.55 please go up to the next window." The worker said as Joey pulled up to the cashier window.

She smiles back. "Hello" She said.

"Alright." Joey turned back "And two Dr. Peppers with no ice and two root beers no ice." He said "Alright that'll be 22.55 please go up to the next window." The worker said as Joey pulled up to the cashier window.
"Man can't wait." Josh said.

"What's a cutie like you doing here?" She asked

The food was out in two minutes "Fast food never has you wait." He took the boxes of food and the sodas "Taco Bell is always there for the stoners." Joey said "You want to head home now or you want to go somewhere? Like a movie theater?"
(Oooooooooh Don't you dare)

"Movie sounds fun." He said. He took a bite of a taco.

"What's a cutie like you doing here?" She asked

The food was out in two minutes "Fast food never has you wait." He took the boxes of food and the sodas "Taco Bell is always there for the stoners." Joey said "You want to head home now or you want to go somewhere? Like a movie theater?"

She licked her lips and replied "I just came here to drink a couple of beers and try to meet some new people. Also I like your outfit, it looks good on you."

She licked her lips and replied "I just came here to drink a couple of beers and try to meet some new people. Also I like your outfit, it looks good on you."
(oooooooh. This is interesting. Little control over emotions and urges)
"Oh thanks, it's Gucci actually." She says with a smile as she got in a seat closer to Emily. "I came to have some drinks myself, but all alone sadly." She said

(Oooooooooh Don't you dare)

"Movie sounds fun." He said. He took a bite of a taco.
The cheesy goodness of the doritos locos taco mixed with the nacho flavored crunch of the shell was an immense sense of cheesy, meaty deliciousness "I can bribe the theater so we can sneak in the snacks... then again it is a monday so it'll be slow."

"Oh thanks, it's Gucci actually." She says with a smile as she got in a seat closer to Emily. "I came to have some drinks myself, but all alone sadly." She said

The cheesy goodness of the doritos locos taco mixed with the nacho flavored crunch of the shell was an immense sense of cheesy, meaty deliciousness "I can bribe the theater so we can sneak in the snacks... then again it is a monday so it'll be slow."
"Never been to a movie theater. Seen movies butt never like... In a theater." He said.

"I've also came here alone, so how about we drink together?" She asked.

"I've also came here alone, so how about we drink together?" She said.
"Okay then! I'm Haruhi Takanuchi." She said as she held out her hand.
"Yeah. I never read comics." He said. "I only played a few games when I was really young."
"Well let me sum this up, DC has been around for ages, you have Batman who is a billionaire with gadgets and dresses up like a bat and fights crime at night, Superman is an alien from the planet Krypton who fights villains, Wonder Wo-... You know what just look them up on your phone. Look up Justice League and it will sum it up real quick."

"Okay then! I'm Haruhi Takanuchi." She said as she held out her hand.

"Well let me sum this up, DC has been around for ages, you have Batman who is a billionaire with gadgets and dresses up like a bat and fights crime at night, Superman is an alien from the planet Krypton who fights villains, Wonder Wo-... You know what just look them up on your phone. Look up Justice League and it will sum it up real quick."
He did so. "Uh... I see a movie with... Are those ratings?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back