• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

They reached the house "You seem like a quiet guy. If you need work, just call. Nothing dangerous, mostly transportation of goods." Joey said "And let me know if you see Y... he's been missing the past few days."
"Who's Y?" He asked unbuckling.

(I got this.)

"Later. I gotta go do some... business." He said "And by that I mean get lunch. You want something? I'm craving Taco Bell."

(No offense but would you kindly use the reply button? It helps us else out a lot.)
"Ya know. I'll go with you." He said. "I've never been to a restaurant in this world."

Sans apparently is getting himself into trouble. Maddy thinks we should tail him.
"Oh ok." Fate said. Indigo jumped on her shoulder.

Meanwhile in the basement. Alex was working on his arm. Allyson looked at him. "Those are some nice upgrades." He nods. "Thanks, this girl I met suggested them." She smiled stopping typing. ,"really? You met a girl. That's great." Alex chuckled. "Yeah she's cute but I don't know if she would like me. I'm pretty much a pile of bolts." Hearing that Allyson punched him in the arm. "Don't say that. You are more than that. You still have a brain and heart."

She sat down and ordered a beer. I should be able too take them out easily.
The bartender gave her a beer.

"Then do some research. Learn about our ecosystem because a lot of that stuff is taught to kids." He said
He nodded and began to read articles. "Let's see... Seems pretty similar to what we've got in my world. Water cycle. Seasons. Pollution. Climate Change oh damn." He said.

"Oh ok." Fate said. Indigo jumped on her shoulder.

Meanwhile in the basement. Alex was working on his arm. Allyson looked at him. "Those are some nice upgrades." He nods. "Thanks, this girl I met suggested them." She smiled stopping typing. ,"really? You met a girl. That's great." Alex chuckled. "Yeah she's cute but I don't know if she would like me. I'm pretty much a pile of bolts." Hearing that Allyson punched him in the arm. "Don't say that. You are more than that. You still have a brain and heart."
(Oh yeah Kendra) "Let's go." Ben said. "We'll stop for dinner when we're done.

Kendra looked at her phone as she sat at the college campus. Surely a guy with a sister that smart could figure her number right? Although it probably would have been easier to just give.it to him.

He nodded and began to read articles. "Let's see... Seems pretty similar to what we've got in my world. Water cycle. Seasons. Pollution. Climate Change oh damn." He said.
"Ah the climate change stuff is always blown out of proportion. They said that by 2010 we would all be underwater. Something is happening but not quite at the speed they say it is." Joey replied "I mean they say we're all doomed but in all honesty we have more than enough time to fix everything before it gets too bad."

"Ah the climate change stuff is always blown out of proportion. They said that by 2010 we would all be underwater. Something is happening but not quite at the speed they say it is." Joey replied "I mean they say we're all doomed but in all honesty we have more than enough time to fix everything before it gets too bad."
"Pollution is another problem entirely. I could devote sometime to helping out. Suicune can purify and water source" He said looking at his Pokedex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back