• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" Besides the house I live at, no not really. " she said "but I can ask a few people."
"Well my village got invaded so... yeah." Haruhi said
The army man, who at a distance looked as joyous as the other occupants, up close looked bored and like he had many other places he would rather be.

“I believe it is Scottish breakfast, sir.” He confirmed, then mumbled under his breath, “Hell am I supposed to know? So disgustingly sweet I can’t get a hint of what this is supposed to be.”
Joey proceeded to sip the tea, curious as to the flavor

Sans looked at her concerned. He took her hand. "you seem like you could use a friend lydia." He said. "how'd you like to join me for a meal sometime?"

"Perhaps." She quickly said, eager to turn the subject away from 'him'.

The solider would prove to be right. The tea tastes so sugary you can't make out what it was originally supposed to taste like.

The little girl would shake her head at the solider. "No, it's chamomile, can't you tell?" She corrected. The solider took another sip and nodded, "Ahhh yes, after another taste, it is now clear to me that this is indeed chamomile." He answered. The girl smiled, clearly unaware of his sarcasm. The solider quietly laughed to himself and then whispered to the bear, "No, it really isn't clear."

(Well then I recommend she stops thinking about "him" Lol) Sans looked at her. "you okay?" The skeleton asked visibly arching a non-existent eyebrow.

"It's fine, honestly. There's just....some people I don't feel comfortable talking about." She said, shaking a little. She gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah.." Maddy took out her phone. "Alex is there a place in the city I could train? Oh there is? Send me the address." She hung up her phone. "Okay got a place."

"It's fine, honestly. There's just....some people I don't feel comfortable talking about." She said, shaking a little. She gave him a fake smile.
"you know... i recognize a fake a smile when i see one." Sans said said. "tell you what. you tell me about it and i'll tell you something i've never told anyone."

Dana nods. "Yeah,"

"All these are so cute!" Diana smiled.
Jeremy smiled. "They really are." He said. "Whaddya think? Blue on or the Red one?" (Obvious Team Fortress Joke is Obviouse)

Sam looked over to the right. "HEY! I SAID GET OUT!" He yelled walking over to the customer trying to sneak back in.

"I love that idea!" Roxie laughed. "Let's just keep her there,"

(I couldn't resist throwing a star wars reference in there, lulz)

Banshee continued struggling, trying to break out of the carbonite

"She's not happy" Jenny snickered

Jeremy smiled. "They really are." He said. "Whaddya think? Blue on or the Red one?" (Obvious Team Fortress Joke is Obviouse)

Sam looked over to the right. "HEY! I SAID GET OUT!" He yelled walking over to the customer trying to sneak back in.
"Hmm I like the blue" she said

Dana chuckle. "People are sneaking in to eat here"

"you know... i recognize a fake a smile when i see one." Sans said said. "tell you what. you tell me about it and i'll tell you something i've never told anyone."

She shook her head, shaking more. She seems very uncomfortable about this. Lydia glances towards a door down the short hallway connected to the apartments living room/kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back