• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans grabbed her hand. When she opened her eyes they were in the apartment

Lydia set her groceries down on the island of the small kitchen and began sorting through them. Her mother was sitting in the arm chair reading a book, her eyes tired as they'd been for years now. The house had an odd feeling to it, like some sort of dust had settled over the people who lived there's hearts. The past to these people wasn't a happy one.

Lydia set her groceries down on the island of the small kitchen and began sorting through them. Her mother was sitting in the arm chair reading a book, her eyes tired as they'd been for years now. The house had an odd feeling to it, like some sort of dust had settled over the people who lived there's hearts. The past to these people wasn't a happy one.
Sans looked around. Felt like the underground all over again. "welp my name is Sans." He said holding out a bony hand to shake Lydia's.

(don't expect a lot of posts from me over the weekend, i got a lot of homework and i expect to be busy)

There was a very loud flatulence noise. Sans began to laugh heartily. He held up his hand showing a whoopee cushion.

Lydia cringed. "Try not to pull too much stuff like that, alright? My Mom's mind is a little....easier to get lost than most people's."

Sans looked at her mother. "huh... humor's a great way to deal with depression though. this house is full of it."

"He was humorous and happy like that too, and he ended up hurting all of us." She said, cringing at the amount of info she was giving.

"He was humorous and happy like that too, and he ended up hurting all of us." She said, cringing at the amount of info she was giving.
Sans looked at her concerned. He took her hand. "you seem like you could use a friend lydia." He said. "how'd you like to join me for a meal sometime?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back