• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well since we're taking rest of the day off let's go get a smoothie. There aren't any Mr. Smoothies around in the other dimension." He said.

He nodded, still in shock over what Ben had said to him.

(Your writing reminds me of someone I knew from another forum. Can't place his or his character's name, but the type of character he used stood out to me.)

He nodded, still in shock over what Ben had said to him.

(Your writing reminds me of someone I knew from another forum. Can't place his or his character's name, but the type of character he used stood out to me.)
"You think your being pushed to the limit right?" Ben asked as they walked. "Your tired and sore. But trust me. Gwen's going easy on you."

"You think your being pushed to the limit right?" Ben asked as they walked. "Your tired and sore. But trust me. Gwen's going easy on you."

Herb just groaned and looked off in a direction that was not where the dojo was.

(I guess I can see why ben-10 and an OC training together would remind me of flowey and an rpg character dorking around in space? Idk, just throwing it out there cause why not.)

Herb just groaned and looked off in a direction that was not where the dojo was.

(I guess I can see why ben-10 and an OC training together would remind me of flowey and an rpg character dorking around in space? Idk, just throwing it out there cause why not.)
They got to Mr. Smoothies which had a huge selection. Herb felt some of the items here didn't belong

They got to Mr. Smoothies which had a huge selection. Herb felt some of the items here didn't belong

He frowned for a second, then shrugged it off. He lived in a city of heroes, and his friend had been swapped to werewolf powers. This wasn't odd enough to phase him.

He frowned for a second, then shrugged it off. He lived in a city of heroes, and his friend had been swapped to werewolf powers. This wasn't odd enough to phase him.
Ben got a carrot smoothie and bought Herb a blueberry smoothie. "So you can sleep at my place. We'll be getting up at five every morning and going on a 10 mile run." Ben said.

Ben got a carrot smoothie and bought Herb a blueberry smoothie. "So you can sleep at my place. We'll be getting up at five every morning and going on a 10 mile run." Ben said.

He immediately choked on his smoothie, then he stood up and crossed his arms.

"The singular session I could take. The constant training, that I could almost image. But this is pushing the line, man. You're fucking insane. I'm sorry about your life getting screwed over and you taking it this way, but you don't seem to be able to comprehend some simple concepts here."

(sorry if anyone is offended by curse words i just really wanted to hammer the point in)

"Thanks" she said.
He came back with her Salad.

He immediately choked on his smoothie, then he stood up and crossed his arms.

"The singular session I could take. The constant training, that I could almost image. But this is pushing the line, man. You're fucking insane. I'm sorry about your life getting screwed over and you taking it this way, but you don't seem to be able to comprehend some simple concepts here."
Ben looked at him. "Human beings if they pace themselves correctly can outrun a horse with minimal training and running experience. Not because we're faster but because we will out distance them. We have the capability and endurance to do difficult things even if they seem hard. People who join the military recieve this kind of training on week dude." Ben said. "This isn't about my life being screwed over. Being a superhero is awesome. But it did force me to change. And if being a super hero is a good deal more difficult than being a soldier. You want to be able to handle yourself without powers you train. You push yourself to the absolute limit of capabilities and you break through. But fine. We'll start smaller. 5 miles."

Ben looked at him. "Human beings if they pace themselves correctly can outrun a horse with minimal training and running experience. Not because we're faster but because we will out distance them. We have the capability and endurance to do difficult things even if they seem hard. People who join the military recieve this kind of training on week dude." Ben said. "This isn't about my life being screwed over. Being a superhero is awesome. But it did force me to change. And if being a super hero is a good deal more difficult than being a soldier. You want to be able to handle yourself without powers you train. You push yourself to the absolute limit of capabilities and you break through. But fine. We'll start smaller. 5 miles."

Herb really did want to cry right then and there. He had been very close to it before. But he sucked in a breath and tried again.

"If you really think someone isn't fit to be a hero if they don't do all that, you're clearly screwed in the head." He stated, his mind whirring through all the ways he could explain himself.

(inb4 this turns into an argument about heroism with quotation marks and personality taped to it)

Ben led him to Gwen's house. "Okay herb... No fan girling over my cousin got it?"

Harry jumped out of the way. He got up and looked at Tyson. "You shot me? Damn I was hoping I'd get to kill a hero today.
"That's too bad." Tyson says. "You could mess around and accidentally kill one of my targets, and that's no bueno."

Herb really did want to cry right then and there. He had been very close to it before. But he sucked in a breath and tried again.

"If you really think someone isn't fit to be a hero if they don't do all that, you're clearly screwed in the head." He stated, his mind whirring through all the ways he could explain himself.
Ben sighed. "Look man... Call me screwed up if you want but being a hero requires discipline and training." He said. "I learned that hard way. You want to be a hero you have train, you have to be dedicated, and you have to push yourself. But it's your call. We'll run one mile each day. And cut the martial arts training to two hours." Ben said

"That's too bad." Tyson says. "You could mess around and accidentally kill one of my targets, and that's no bueno."
"Oooh the poor little mercenary loses a target Soo saaad." Harry said. "Hey plenty of people want other people dead so grow back bone and stop bitching about it."

" thank you." She said as she got her food. For a split second she zoned out but bit went easily unnoticed by most.

Ben sighed. "Look man... Call me screwed up if you want but being a hero requires discipline and training." He said. "I learned that hard way. You want to be a hero you have train, you have to be dedicated, and you have to push yourself. But it's your call. We'll run one mile each day. And cut the martial arts training to two hours." Ben said

Herb took a deep inhale, then exhaled.

"Fair. But I hope you should be aware that we also may need to revise some other things as well. Family doesn't know about my heroing, Mom would kill me."

He then smiled a little and followed up with,

"But I hope you're aware there's different skillsets, different things people can build heroism off of, different types of training and things to train, and many ways to push yourself beyond brute force. Just had to say that."

" thank you." She said as she got her food. For a split second she zoned out but bit went easily unnoticed by most.
Sam walked past her. "Hey!" He yelled at someone. He walked to up one of his waiters. "You never treat the customer like that. You hear me ever even if they say something you don't like." He said. The customer whoever it was seemed to have said something rude cuz then Sam turned to him. "And you. You can't say that to people
staff or patrons. Get your sorry ass out of my restaurant."

Herb took a deep inhale, then exhaled.

"Fair. But I hope you should be aware that we also may need to revise some other things as well. Family doesn't know about my heroing, Mom would kill me."

He then smiled a little and followed up with,

"But I hope you're aware there's different skillsets, different things people can build heroism off of, different types of training and things to train, and many ways to push yourself beyond brute force. Just had to say that."
"I know. Martial Arts isn't brute Force. In fact it's kind of the opposite. And trust me. No matter your role of you participate in the hero game you need to have the physical and mental capabilities to Handel yourself in a fight." Ben said. He looked at Herb. "Well then we'll make an excuse to your Mom when we get back."

(yea i kinda have a weird skill for knowing what'll start internet arguments, comes from years of dealing with the scum of the roblox forums)

(not saying it would've gotten bad if i hadn't gone ooc there, but it definitely felt like our ic responses could've gotten a little heated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back