• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He followed Ben, but was still mildly bewildered that it was THAT easy to hop worlds like that.
Ben led him to Gwen's house. "Okay herb... No fan girling over my cousin got it?"

Tyson takes advantage of him not noticing and fires a shock arrow at Harry's spine.
Harry jumped out of the way. He got up and looked at Tyson. "You shot me? Damn I was hoping I'd get to kill a hero today.

"Sam if your not gonna spill it I'm gonna either read you mind or have my skeletons make you spill it." She said sounding serious.
Sam looked visibly intimidated by the threat. "Okay." Sam said. "I... Love you." When the words left himself he closed his eyes visibly bracing himself for either a punch in the face for saying something so stupid. Or just getting laughed at. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Definitely the girl’s dream.

Falconcry was not 100% sure how this bonding nonsense worked. But apparently it carried over in dreams, which was much more of a curse than a blessing. Seriously. One can easily imagine how.
Dru began to look through her memories.

"see ya. " Roxie headed back to the livingroom.
Sam considered reading her mind to see what she thought of him but thought better of it. He returned his restaurant and opened it up again. No one questioned this. People with super powers died and came back all the time around here Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Ben led him to Gwen's house. "Okay herb... No fan girling over my cousin got it?"

Harry jumped out of the way. He got up and looked at Tyson. "You shot me? Damn I was hoping I'd get to kill a hero today.

"I think the super serious emotional conversation deflated all of the excess energy I'd need to acually fangirl..."

Dru began to look through her memories.

It all seems like a bunch of fluff at first. A new console for the family a few months ago as a surprise present. Trying that odd soda from the train station's vending machine....until you realize that incredibly detailed paranormal people and animals seem to be present in all of them. Ghosts. She senses ghosts. It seems like her entire family does. You also see memories of her and a giant, shadowy fox.

But the most important memory in this scenario is her persistently asking this one spirit in particular to be her friend. Eventually he agrees, and they both simutanously realize her ability to bond herself to a particular spirit. That is the person inside the army man.

"Hm." He knocked on the door and it opened a little bit later. Gwen was standing there. "Hi Ben!" She said hugging him. "Hey Gwen." He said returning the hug

Herb pretended his shoes were more interesting than the social interaction. Oh wow, were those shoelaces always that dirty?

It all seems like a bunch of fluff at first. A new console for the family a few months ago as a surprise present. Trying that odd soda from the train station's vending machine....until you realize that incredibly detailed paranormal people and animals seem to be present in all of them. Ghosts. She senses ghosts. It seems like her entire family does. You also see memories of her and a giant, shadowy fox.

But the most important memory in this scenario is her persistently asking this one spirit in particular to be her friend. Eventually he agrees, and they both simutanously realize her ability to bond herself to a particular spirit. That is the person inside the army man.
Dru frowned as he learned this in seconds taking in all the information in seconds "we should go before the spirit learns of our presence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back