• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The apartment seemed a little cheap. "Look at all that money there... you think I give a shit about this dump?" She said "But it will help to not get the police involved. Know a place for training?"
" Besides the house I live at, no not really. " she said "but I can ask a few people."

Last edited:
"I am not his gal pal" Roxie said

Tyson comes across Harry and recognizes the powers being used.
"Wait a minute....that looks familiar..."

Eris giggles to herself lightly. "None of my business." She whispers.
In his illusionary dome there was a meteor storm. People within the dome we're being crushed by meteors.

Sam groans.

"Welp that confession is thrown out the window. Thanks Eris." He said

Last edited:
"Not saying you would, just that Chuck's powers are pretty chaotic and you don't know what they could do. Hence the reason why we all got power switch." Allyson said. She smiled seeing Sam back.

"I guess your right Allyson" wisp sighed

"Why sure!" He sat down next to the army man "What kind of tea is this?"

The army man, who at a distance looked as joyous as the other occupants, up close looked bored and like he had many other places he would rather be.

“I believe it is Scottish breakfast, sir.” He confirmed, then mumbled under his breath, “Hell am I supposed to know? So disgustingly sweet I can’t get a hint of what this is supposed to be.”

Herb stared, but it was clear his mind was elsewhere. He seemed to be off on memory lane.
Ben finished his food and paid. He got a call on the Omnitrix. "Oh hey Sam's alive." He said reading the message on a holographic hud. He looked at Herb. "Herb I'm not a good teacher but I know someone who is."

Ben finished his food and paid. He got a call on the Omnitrix. "Oh hey Sam's alive." He said reading the message on a holographic hud. He looked at Herb. "Herb I'm not a good teacher but I know someone who is."
He looked surprised.

“Really? You almost taught me something there, before I broke down like that...”

“But whatever, who are you thinking of?”

He’s trying to move on with the day from the emotional stuff.

The army man, who at a distance looked as joyous as the other occupants, up close looked bored and like he had many other places he would rather be.

“I believe it is Scottish breakfast, sir.” He confirmed, then mumbled under his breath, “Hell am I supposed to know? So disgustingly sweet I can’t get a hint of what this is supposed to be.”
Dru frowned hearing the soldier speak and summoned his katana from Joey only able to do this since it was a dream and he began to focus and learn about whose dream they were in.

Dru frowned hearing the soldier speak and summoned his katana from Joey only able to do this since it was a dream and he began to focus and learn about whose dream they were in.

Definitely the girl’s dream.

Falconcry was not 100% sure how this bonding nonsense worked. But apparently it carried over in dreams, which was much more of a curse than a blessing. Seriously. One can easily imagine how.

Ben activated the Omnitrix and began to turn in. He slammed it down. "PinNeedle!" He yelled. He pulled a needle off his elbow and cut through the air creating a portal. "Let's go."

Herb nodded and followed along. He still seemed surprised, but more so at the “wow ok he can do this absolutely casually” factor of it.

(Sometime in the future I want to talk about how I actually came up with these characters. Seriously, some of them have really nutty origins.)

In his illusionary dome there was a meteor storm. People within the dome we're being crushed by meteors.

Sam groans.

"Welp that confession is thrown out the window. Thanks Eris." He said
"Yeah...that's...that's Eris' powers. I wonder if the weaknesses are the same." Tyson says as he draws his bow.

"You're welcome." Eris says sarcastically.

Herb nodded and followed along. He still seemed surprised, but more so at the “wow ok he can do this absolutely casually” factor of it.
They ended up in Bellwood. PinNeedle returned to his normal form. "Alright." Ben said. "Come on."

"Yeah...that's...that's Eris' powers. I wonder if the weaknesses are the same." Tyson says as he draws his bow.

"You're welcome." Eris says sarcastically.
Sam walked out of the room with Roxie

Harry didn't seem to notice. He having too much fun with the killing.

They ended up in Bellwood. PinNeedle returned to his normal form. "Alright." Ben said. "Come on."

Sam walked out of the room with Roxie

Harry didn't seem to notice. He having too much fun with the killing.

He followed Ben, but was still mildly bewildered that it was THAT easy to hop worlds like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back