• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans looked at her. "i can try." He said. He created a bunch of gaster blasters which shot in all different directions.
Jeremy looked at her. "I wouldn't. Forcing them to relive their worst memories is cruel." He looked at Dreema. "Why are you helping us? What do you get out of it?"
" thanks" Dana said watching the blaster hit the Grimm, she knew if the grimm were distracted they couldn't protect Diana. Diana got close and Dana was about to cut her when, the knife was forced from her hand. "Nice try." Diana said taking the knife and stabbed her.

Allyson nods. " I agree with you there. I just still had to ask."

She chuckled. "Your lucky I haven't brought my friends out in awhile." She waved her hand by them and they glowed green before they started walking towards Jenny.

Jenny shivered before lifting them all and crushing them into a ball and tossing it away

" Actually I have been ordered to protect the now weakened Sandman so he may serve out his punishment and I personally can't lift a finger against you but my people can do more than lift a finger." The immortal spoke calmly and slowly for legions benefit.

"Well tell him to leave me alone, and no harm will come to him" Legion stated

"Well tell him to leave me alone, and no harm will come to him" Legion stated
The immortal looked at the Sandman who smiled and approached legion his sword held high. The Immortal shrugged "whatever I tried finish your conquest or loose and then go the sooner the better."

" thanks" Dana said watching the blaster hit the Grimm, she knew if the grimm were distracted they couldn't protect Diana. Diana got close and Dana was about to cut her when, the knife was forced from her hand. "Nice try." Diana said taking the knife and stabbed her.

"Well it is true" Jenny shrugged before grabbing Kala in her telekinetic field
Renegade snowballs with ice shards in the middle began to fly at Jenny and Diana.

Big chill stopped focusing on the Dragon. He turned into XLR8 and ran past grabbing Dana before the blade hit. "XLR8!" He yelled. "Careful. Also whoa. Who new that Bonehead would be so powerful." He said. He looked at Diana. "Don't stab people it's not nice."

He transformed. "Loadstar."

lodestar_ov_by_derp99999-dbdr5g5.png

He held out his hand and using his magnitism he pulled the Knife out of Diana's hand.

(No, hes fought before, I just don't want him defeated yet, did everyone forget that they all went out to fight, to get a sample from a creature for Anna?)
(Why? If we defeat legion then problem solved and if not then we can definitely beat them easier )

(No, hes fought before, I just don't want him defeated yet, did everyone forget that they all went out to fight, to get a sample from a creature for Anna?)
(Honestly, yes. Got caught up in irl stuffs.)
Jenny sent them back to their origin
The snow hit a turret made of ice. Meanwhile, Eris catches one of the Grimm trekking through the snow and impales it with an ice spear.

(Honestly, yes. Got caught up in irl stuffs.)

The snow hit a turret made of ice. Meanwhile, Eris catches one of the Grimm trekking through the snow and impales it with an ice spear.
(I'm sorry. I hate to be this person. But I hate it more when a person says, "In in real life stuff" Lol)

Zadock looked at the man in front of him and chuckled " sorry man my wife is in there fighting and I should be by her side. If you want I can give you a temporary boost so you can fight with us."
"Help the heroes"? Tomcat looked at the fight. They could probably use al the help they could get. At least this guy seemed to be hero because from the few months he'd been a vigilante villains had no chill. "What kind of boost"? He said. Straightening up.

"Help the heroes"? Tomcat looked at the fight. They could probably use al the help they could get. At least this guy seemed to be hero because from the few months he'd been a vigilante villains had no chill. "What kind of boost"? He said. Straightening up.
" I can do magic of sorts, tell me what you can do and how you got your powers and I'll just crank them higher for a bit." Zadock said with a kind smile the man looked about 22 with blonde hair and blue eyes however looking into his eyes gave the feeling of age and wisdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back