• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Cole Makes To The Train Station And Waits For The Next Train To Show Up

While Waiting He Rethinks Everything

Cole: Out of all the things that had to have happened to me 6 years ago it had to be this, its hard to be the odd one out, especially when your hunted for the powers, honestly that kid should get his avenger pals to do this, im no hero im... Cole, Just a guy delivering packages to folks you'd never know and that led to this

Cole Makes To The Train Station And Waits For The Next Train To Show Up

While Waiting He Rethinks Everything

Cole: Out of all the things that had to have happened to me 6 years ago it had to be this, its hard to be the odd one out, especially when your hunted for the powers, honestly that kid should get his avenger pals to do this, im no hero im... Cole, Just a guy delivering packages to folks you'd never know and that led to this
Peter had actually contacted avengers tower. "We're still cleaning up from apocalypse's attack. We need you to take care of this Spider-Man." Captain America said. "Cap this guy lost badly and whoever attacked him is stronger than ever now., I need backup at the very least." Peter said.

"I understand son. Really, I do. But we have to prioritize. Even with our larger numbers we're spread thin. We can send you someone. He's been at the small to!e hero game for a while. This will be his first big assignment. He'll be your back up." Cap said.

"Your sending me rookie?" Peter asked incredulously.

"I prefer the term fresh." Nizaki said from behind Peter.

As The Train In The Distance Starts To Slow Cole Rethinks About Lucy

Cole: A Agent For The FBI Now A cryo wielding super human thats on me

The Train Opens And Lucy Steps Out

Lucy: Cole You look like a mess,

Cole: yeah we need to talk theres some stuff to worry about here i must say

Lucy: And Your Little Pal

Cole: Spider Boy yea ill get a hold of him when the time comes

Cole And Lucy Head To The Tallest Roof Of The Mid Town District

Cole: S.W.S isn't the only threat spider boy says AIM is a force as well

Lucy: If Bertrand Has A Raysphere Then We Need It That Can Amplify Your Powers To A Area Beyond Most Of the people here
And those enhancers need to be destroyed before anything bad happens, for all we know bertand is a super,

Cole: Hmf, I know theres a 2nd power force in S.W.S He did critical damage to me while i was weak, spider boy got footage and facial recognition
some Guy Named John White,

Lucy: I heard the name if im correct he was a big time assassin for clients. he was never detected meaning to record.

Cole: Yea Well now he has teleportation and some advanced strength and what ever else. im gonna get in touch with the kid within the next while for now find a nice roof and set up a nice hammock or somthing, i got a idea

As The Train In The Distance Starts To Slow Cole Rethinks About Lucy

Cole: A Agent For The FBI Now A cryo wielding super human thats on me

The Train Opens And Lucy Steps Out

Lucy: Cole You look like a mess,

Cole: yeah we need to talk theres some stuff to worry about here i must say

Lucy: And Your Little Pal

Cole: Spider Boy yea ill get a hold of him when the time comes

Cole And Lucy Head To The Tallest Roof Of The Mid Town District

Cole: S.W.S isn't the only threat spider boy says AIM is a force as well

Lucy: If Bertrand Has A Raysphere Then We Need It That Can Amplify Your Powers To A Area Beyond Most Of the people here
And those enhancers need to be destroyed before anything bad happens, for all we know bertand is a super,

Cole: Hmf, I know theres a 2nd power force in S.W.S He did critical damage to me while i was weak, spider boy got footage and facial recognition
some Guy Named John White,

Lucy: I heard the name if im correct he was a big time assassin for clients. he was never detected meaning to record.

Cole: Yea Well now he has teleportation and some advanced strength and what ever else. im gonna get in touch with the kid within the next while for now find a nice roof and set up a nice hammock or somthing, i got a idea
"So your the famous Spider-Man... Thought you'd be taller." Nizaki said his hands stuffed into his jeans.

Cole Climbs To The Roof Of The Station And Naplams The Handle To The Roof Door Open

A Guard Turns To Him And Cole Shocks Him Until Paralyzed But Does Not Kill Him

Cole Plugs A USB Into To One Of Their Computers And Begins To Download Info From Any SWS Or AIM Agents With In 2 Months

Cole Leaves To A Roof And Rubs The Spider Emblem
Nizaki followed Spidey. "So what are the rules?"

"Rules?" Peter asked.

"Yeah y'know like what's our Jedi Code?"

"Don't kill. Don't be judge and jury, and always listen to your superior officer. i.e me." Peter replied.

They got to the roof Cole was at. "Whoa who's that?" Nizaki asked.

"you brought back up kid?"

"is he really needed?"
"I reported possoble connections to AIM to the Avengers. They apparently bad a new recruit lying around who needs field testing." Peter said.

"Hey I've been a hero for a while." Nizakk said.

"Yeah taking out smalltime crooks." Peter said. "This is much bigger than your average mugging."

"Alright Kid i got something Guy has a code name to look for its izreal, when people hired him they went by that name try and find some clients that hired him get him to me and ill try to get some info on anything from them"

"Alright Kid i got something Guy has a code name to look for its izreal, when people hired him they went by that name try and find some clients that hired him get him to me and ill try to get some info on anything from them"
Peter began searching with his AI. "Oh this is so dumb. The guy has his own twitter account. Whoever he ks he's chatty with his clients. Let's see we have one Terry Ulper, Jerry Bean, and Charles Little." (Night)

" Oh please you think any of those mobsters or big time crooks could hurt me?" Jeremy said confidently. He put on his baseball cap, grabbed his gun from beside the door, kissed Diana on the cheek and left the house. He got his motorcycle and drove to the police station.
Diana smiled letting him go.

Cole Attempts To Find A Generator To Get Some Energy But The Run Down District Is Out Of Power

"hmph, the whole 8 block radius has little to zero power"

Cole Sees A Sewer Gate

"Lets fix that"

Cole Enters The Sewer

"Anybody Home?, Aw man, Who died down here, I remember when i did this in new maris still sucks."

Footsteps Echo From A Distance In The Sewer

"hm, so much for being alone, Whos Down Here!"

A Sewer Gate Is Kicked Open And Water Falls On Cole

John: "I Have To Say, your one durable little spark, Not Now Though"

Cole:....

Cole Is Kicked Down Into A Puddle

John: Weak

A Red Glow Emits From Johns Hand As He Uses Strength To Tie A Steel Pipe Around Cole

John: Were Gonna See what Really Makes your Super Work

Cole Is Kicked Down While Cuffed In Steel And Knocked Out From The Critical Water Damage

"The hell is that, doesn't matter, i got better things to worry about then crazies"

Cole Continues To Walk Down A Deserted Street
Cole Attempts To Find A Generator To Get Some Energy But The Run Down District Is Out Of Power

"hmph, the whole 8 block radius has little to zero power"

Cole Sees A Sewer Gate

"Lets fix that"

Cole Enters The Sewer

"Anybody Home?, Aw man, Who died down here, I remember when i did this in new maris still sucks."

Footsteps Echo From A Distance In The Sewer

"hm, so much for being alone, Whos Down Here!"

A Sewer Gate Is Kicked Open And Water Falls On Cole

John: "I Have To Say, your one durable little spark, Not Now Though"

Cole:....

Cole Is Kicked Down Into A Puddle

John: Weak

A Red Glow Emits From Johns Hand As He Uses Strength To Tie A Steel Pipe Around Cole

John: Were Gonna See what Really Makes your Super Work

Cole Is Kicked Down While Cuffed In Steel And Knocked Out From The Critical Water Damage
"HELP! HELP FOR THE LOVE OF G-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" A man screamed from down the sewer. The sound of bones being crunched and flesh being torn was heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back