• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"If apocalypse is imvolved I'm going with. He's gonna come after me sooner or later anyway." Peter said.
Dru shared the information he saw with Joey in his dreams while Dru said out loud "it's the battle with Apocalypse but the variables keep changing almost nothing is the same."
Allyson shook her head. " too many possible outcomes " Maddy ate her sandwich. "Well looks like we all are going to fight him."

"Hmmm I guess it picked up my void energy when I teleport or when I become a blackhole to teleport...that or Yharim's scientist are helping him find traces of my energy." she said.

Rebecca just face palms "ugh, guess ill have to deal with him" she replied

Rebecca just face palms "ugh, guess ill have to deal with him" she replied
"No, you are not dealing with him alone. He has cosmolite armor. Armor that makes the most powerful attacks more like a flick but the problem is that the head and tail are the weakest. Besides I finally putting my foot to the ground. With help of others. So will you join us and put this god devouring pest to rest." she said as determine grin.

"Really what did you do to en sabah nur?" Dru asked as he slowly turned to look at Peter.
Allyson shook her head. " too many possible outcomes " Maddy ate her sandwich. "Well looks like we all are going to fight him."
"I know that he's easier to take down with his horesemen down for the count. I know that he's offered to make me a horesemen. I know that hates me because I kept refusing him." Peter said.

"No, you are not dealing with him alone. He has cosmolite armor. Armor that makes the most powerful attacks more like a flick but the problem is that the head and tail are the weakest. Besides I finally putting my foot to the ground. With help of others. So will you join us and put this god devouring pest to rest." she said as determine grin.

"Only to protect Takeshi" she replied

"I know that he's easier to take down with his horesemen down for the count. I know that he's offered to make me a horesemen. I know that hates me because I kept refusing him." Peter said.
Maddy smiled seeing Joey asleep. Allyson nods. "Then we should start making some plan to deal with them. Maybe I can get some clearer visions after that."
Dru shook his head "no. I don't want you to get too involved in a fight against him. He is dangerous and I don't want to step in and have to save you. If you step in only do it when you're sure."

(Okay I'm going to have apocalypse dissappear with Oz for now. I'll.waitnfor Dana to finish her arc)
(okay)
((nice ill be able to jump in and join you guys...cuz right now I have no clue how to interact with you all))
(yay,)
Dru shook his head "no. I don't want you to get too involved in a fight against him. He is dangerous and I don't want to step in and have to save you. If you step in only do it when you're sure."
Allyson nods listening. (Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday. WiFi has been acting up)

(Let the battle begin)
A huge crack forms in the sky, as this happen Erika glances upwards to see the crack "He's here..." she said as she held her sword with it's blade covered in void flames. The crack continues to get bigger and bigger til the point that It shatters to a opening. For a second nothing happens until a powerful force emerges! A huge worm(if you are curious, if you manage to line it up. It's as taller than a skyscraper) like monster covered in cosmolite armor flys out of the opening as the sky darkens "WHERE ARE YOU DESERTING VOID!!" The worms voice booms.

(Let the battle begin)
A huge crack forms in the sky, as this happen Erika glances upwards to see the crack "He's here..." she said as she held her sword with it's blade covered in void flames. The crack continues to get bigger and bigger til the point that It shatters to a opening. For a second nothing happens until a powerful force emerges! A huge worm(if you are curious, if you manage to line it up. It's as taller than a skyscraper) like monster covered in cosmolite armor flys out of the opening as the sky darkens "WHERE ARE YOU DESERTING VOID!!" The worms voice booms.
Diana was outside when she saw the crack. "Whoa!" She headed inside. "Guys look outside!"

(Let the battle begin)
Diana was outside when she saw the crack. "Whoa!" She headed inside. "Guys look outside!"
Seeing the sky darken and the Worm appear Jeremy got ready to go full speed. But when he ran his speed was how it was before he got his powers. "What the hell?" He asked. He called the hero league. "If you have a moment... can I get some tests done?" He asked.

Peter was already in his suit patrolling. He saved any unlucky civilians that began to fall into the crack.

Seeing the sky darken and the Worm appear Jeremy got ready to go full speed. But when he ran his speed was how it was before he got his powers. "What the hell?" He asked. He called the hero league. "If you have a moment... can I get some tests done?" He asked.

Peter was already in his suit patrolling. He saved any unlucky civilians that began to fall into the crack.
"Just come on down" an agent said

"Just come on down" an agent said
He's near by so about an hour later he learned why. "The fluids that your medic put in your system were very unique. It's no longer an available resource and the last of has flushed out of your system." A Doctor said. "So... no more super speed?" Jeremy asked a little down on the idea. "No more super speed."

He's near by so about an hour later he learned why. "The fluids that your medic put in your system were very unique. It's no longer an available resource and the last of has flushed out of your system." A Doctor said. "So... no more super speed?" Jeremy asked a little down on the idea. "No more super speed."
Watcher stood in the doorway listening.

Jeremy nodded. Okay. He stood up straightening his Blu T-shirt. "I'll just head home then. Not a whole lot I can do against big players now."
"Maybe you'll can." Bill said, appearing from nowhere. The world turned gray and everything but both of them stopped.

"I can give you your speed back." Bill said to Jeremy.

"Maybe you'll can." Bill said, appearing from nowhere. The world turned gray and everything but both of them stopped.

"I can give you your speed back." Bill said to Jeremy.
"Listen Bill. Dru told me about you. I don't want any part of your deals." He said. "So get lost."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back