• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy listened to Peter talk and chuckled. "Of course he would name her that. It means an olive branch who represents peace. " She looked at Joey. "Thanks for healing her." Allyson covered Olevia with the blanket and put her head on top of a pillow. "I'll go make some sandwiches."
"I only did what you would do." Joey said to Maddy.
"And I was just in the right place at the right time." Peter said. "Listen this is a family member so if ever you want me to back off..." He said to Maddy.

"Well she just ended up here somehow. I'm assuming she was somehow transported from france. I saw her crying, the lacerations on her arms showed the markings of vines and we ended up here. Venus and Adam are both horseman. Hades used to be but I think he lost that power last time we fought Apocalypse was not happy with him. However if I'm right and I hope to goodness I'm not. He probably had her father as her third. Probably by threatening her. She said his name was Oz." Peter explained the situation.
Dru nodded "one more and everyone else will be in trouble. We need you all to train and we need to see about finding Apocalypse before he gets another horseman."

Dru nodded "one more and everyone else will be in trouble. We need you all to train and we need to see about finding Apocalypse before he gets another horseman."
"Well if he is with his horsemen couldn't we use some sort of tracking spell to get to him." Allyson said coming back with a plate of sandwiches. She starts zoning out.

"Well if he is with his horsemen couldn't we use some sort of tracking spell to get to him." Allyson said coming back with a plate of sandwiches. She starts zoning out.
"Another vision?" Joey asks as his stomach rumbled.

Allyson just stood there zoned out. Maddy went over and took the plate of sandwiches. "Most likely is...wonder what she is seeing"
"Well... hopefully we don't lose." Joey said. He was still on the ground "Sorry... I can't stand really." he held out his hand for a sandwich.

"still thanks." She looked at Peter. "As much as I want to go out on my own and go after them..I think I need some help with this."
"Uh... does that include myself?" Peter said. "Because I'd love to help but last time I was in someone's family matters they got mad and tried to shoot me... and they assassinated my last girlfriend." Peter said.

"Uh... does that include myself?" Peter said. "Because I'd love to help but last time I was in someone's family matters they got mad and tried to shoot me... and they assassinated my last girlfriend." Peter said.
"If you want we could just give your current girlfriend a get out of death card." Joey replied as he ate his sandwich.

"If you want we could just give your current girlfriend a get out of death card." Joey replied as he ate his sandwich.
"No she told me to leave her dead. She knows what can happen in this world, she thinks it's best to let the dead stay dead." He said.

Allyson just stood there zoned out. Maddy went over and took the plate of sandwiches. "Most likely is...wonder what she is seeing"
"No she told me to leave her dead. She knows what can happen in this world, she thinks it's best to let the dead stay dead." He said.
"Yeah in this house the dead rarely stay dead although I will say that anyone who wants to stay dead can and we will do our best to send you somewhere nice." Dru then walked over and touched Allyson's temples and began to see what she saw, as he touched her she would begin to glow as she took in some of Dru's energy.

Erika was still looking for Rebecca Groan "Ah forget it... I'll have to send out my Dark energy." she said as she sent out eight dark energy to search for Rebecca.

Rebecca rose from a nearby shadow "what do you want Erika?" She asked

"You don't have to help if you don't want to." Maddy said eating her sandwich.

He ate it with glee "I need to sleep but I'm interested in hearing about this vision."
"Yeah in this house the dead rarely stay dead although I will say that anyone who wants to stay dead can and we will do our best to send you somewhere nice." Dru then walked over and touched Allyson's temples and began to see what she saw, as he touched her she would begin to glow as she took in some of Dru's energy.
"same here" Maddy said watching Dru.

Allyson's vision looked chaotic as it kept jumping around. One thing was the same, it was a battle with Apocalypse and his horsemen but specific parts of the fight kept changing.

Allyson's vision looked chaotic as it kept jumping around. One thing was the same, it was a battle with Apocalypse and his horsemen but specific parts of the fight kept changing.
Joey finished his food and quickly fell asleep.

Joey finished his food and quickly fell asleep.
Dru shared the information he saw with Joey in his dreams while Dru said out loud "it's the battle with Apocalypse but the variables keep changing almost nothing is the same."

Dru shared the information he saw with Joey in his dreams while Dru said out loud "it's the battle with Apocalypse but the variables keep changing almost nothing is the same."
"Guess this means we have a chance."Joey replied with a smile.

"If apocalypse is imvolved I'm going with. He's gonna come after me sooner or later anyway." Peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back