• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter's Spider-Sense began to tingle. A buzz at the base of his skull. "EXTERMINATE!" A robotic looking.something shot at him. He jumped out of the way trying to look like it was normal but anyone who was paying attention would have noticed that he didn't need to see the danger to dodge it.
Dru just shrugged and looked at her sadly for a moment "this is usually the time that..." Dru looked over as he heard the voice scream exterminate and stood up watching their new neighbor Dodge with uncanny reflexes. Dru frowned and said "activate Daedalus protocol gnome army." With that an army of undead rose from the lawn heading towards the source of the atatcker.

At the door was Zadock carrying a plate with a few sliders on them. He smiled and said "I brought you a snack my love."
" come on K-9" Maddy said before running toward the commotion.

Allyson looked at Dru. "The time what? Do one of us die by now?"

Kala smiled "thank you dear"

"Actually you said you wanted to keep them in your care. I voiced the fact that due to them both being human you taking care of them would be better facilitated if you were like me and had a physical body of your own to use so they will give you a physical body of your own and bind you to the two of them also I've decided that you have to remove whatever binding you put on Joey and Maddy as a cost for the intervention of the council."
"..." She remained silent.

Dru looked down and then said "yes... But more of that another time let's see this commotion." Dru hopped off the roof towards the fence.

Zadock smiled "no problem I figured I'd help you out and see what you were up to." Zadock looked around calmly.

"COMPLETE PURGE! DISINIGRATE!" It said shooting the soldiers causing then to disintegrate on the spot. Peter ran for covor. When he was out of sight he grabbed the Spider-Emblam from his pocket it put jt on his chest. His red and blue suit fkrmed around him he jumped back out. "Oh look a tin can. Shame I forgot my Can opener." He quipped shooting a web at the Dalek. The webbing dissolved before it even touched the soldier. "What?" He said.

Dru looked down and then said "yes... But more of that another time let's see this commotion." Dru hopped off the roof towards the fence.

Zadock smiled "no problem I figured I'd help you out and see what you were up to." Zadock looked around calmly.

His neighbor seemed to have sonce been replaced by a man in red and blue skin tight spandex.

"Never a dull moment here." allyson said jumping off the roof.

"Going over my books." She said. "I know Dru is working on figuring out how to unbind the devil cell from Maddy but I still want to look to see if I can figure out something."
"COMPLETE PURGE! DISINIGRATE!" It said shooting the soldiers causing then to disintegrate on the spot. Peter ran for covor. When he was out of sight he grabbed the Spider-Emblam from his pocket it put jt on his chest. His red and blue suit fkrmed around him he jumped back out. "Oh look a tin can. Shame I forgot my Can opener." He quipped shooting a web at the Dalek. The webbing dissolved before it even touched the soldier. "What?" He said.
Maddy ran over. She took the small shovel out of K-9's mouth. "Hey tin head, you should leave before Allyson decides to take you apart." She threw the shovel at it.

The undead roared and charged once they got close they hegan to break down and form a large thick bone cage around the Dalek. Once it formed it glowed with a green pulse of energy as Zadock was alerted to his power being used to try and contain the Dalek.

"Going over my books." She said. "I know Dru is working on figuring out how to unbind the devil cell from Maddy but I still want to look to see if I can figure out something."
Maddy ran over. She took the small shovel out of K-9's mouth. "Hey tin head, you should leave before Allyson decides to take you apart." She threw the shovel at it.
Dru sighed as he approached the Dalek slowly smiling at it "no it's never boring." Dru stared at the Dalek with interest as he thought about it.

Zadock nodded "that's smart Dru is good but that might not be enough here, I-" Zadock then groaned as his aura formed around him and his shadow darted away.

The shovel completely disentigrated once it gkt within a certain range of the Dalek. (There's multiole.of them but the Dalek seems like something that should have a character sheet for how powerful just one of them is on it's own)
The undead roared and charged once they got close they hegan to break down and form a large thick bone cage around the Dalek. Once it formed it glowed with a green pulse of energy as Zadock was alerted to his power being used to try and contain the Dalek.
The Dalek began to shoot at the cage. Breaking the bones apart

Dru sighed as he approached the Dalek slowly smiling at it "no it's never boring." Dru stared at the Dalek with interest as he thought about it.

Zadock nodded "that's smart Dru is good but that might not be enough here, I-" Zadock then groaned as his aura formed around him and his shadow darted away.
The shovel completely disentigrated once it gkt within a certain range of the Dalek. (There's multiole.of them but the Dalek seems like something that should have a character sheet for how powerful just one of them is on it's own)
Maddy frowned and saw dru and Allyson. "Welcome to the party guys." Allyson pet K-9. "What are those?" She shrugged. "No idea but it just disintegrated my shovel."

Kala sighed. "We are being attacked arn't we." She set the book she had down.

Dru smiled "isn't it wonderful how I get my way. Now you have a day to remove it and your body will be finished by then too."
"No need, I have my own body" she said as she snapped her fingers and Maddy's mark disappeared. "For Joey it will take a bit but I have to remove it a bit more physically." She then closed her eyes before a bright light shone from her face and she began screaming in pain. Dru then saw half of her face was burned.

Maddy frowned and saw dru and Allyson. "Welcome to the party guys." Allyson pet K-9. "What are those?" She shrugged. "No idea but it just disintegrated my shovel."

Maddy would recognize the red and blue tight wearing hero.

Zadock nodded his had tensely and headed outside.

The bones broke but began to reform almost instantly the glow remained fthe same being able to keep the Dalek shits inside the cage.

"No need, I have my own body" she said as she snapped her fingers and Maddy's mark disappeared. "For Joey it will take a bit but I have to remove it a bit more physically." She then closed her eyes before a bright light shone from her face and she began screaming in pain. Dru then saw half of her face was burned.
Dru touched her shoulder "stop the council is aware and has taken that into consideration. Wait until they have prepared your firm for you."

Maddy would recognize the red and blue tight wearing hero.

The bones broke but began to reform almost instantly the glow remained fthe same being able to keep the Dalek shits inside the cage.
Kala followed behind him.

Allyson looked at the hero. "Whos that?" Maddy smiled. "Spider-man." She noticed her mark was gone and looked at Dru. "If you did this, thank you and tell Dreema thanks too." She turned to Spider-man. "Any idea what these things are."

"What? Firm? The hell are you talking about?" She asked.
(I meant form my bad) Dru smiled "let the council take care of it just focus on removing the mark from Joey. By end of day you'll have a new council approved body made by the immortal and Daedalus."

Allyson looked at the hero. "Whos that?" Maddy smiled. "Spider-man." She noticed her mark was gone and looked at Dru. "If you did this, thank you and tell Dreema thanks too." She turned to Spider-man. "Any idea what these things are."
"Best guess the reason every hero in New York hasngone MIA." He said. "Probably an alien." He said. There was a whorping noise as the TARDIS appeared near them. He couldn't make itbleave this time but at least it would move. "Aim for the eyestock. That'll kill it ." The Doctor said leaving the TARDIS.

(I meant form my bad) Dru smiled "let the council take care of it just focus on removing the mark from Joey. By end of day you'll have a new council approved body made by the immortal and Daedalus."
"I can't." She said "I can't remove the mark!" Her face began to heal of the burn.

"Best guess the reason every hero in New York hasngone MIA." He said. "Probably an alien." He said. There was a whorping noise as the TARDIS appeared near them. He couldn't make itbleave this time but at least it would move. "Aim for the eyestock. That'll kill it ." The Doctor said leaving the TARDIS.
Dru pulled out his katana "oh boy here I go." He dashed forward into the cage and stood before the Dalek then said "Laido- whistling swallow." Dru then stabbed the Dalek in the eye stalk with one powerful thrust before returning the blade to it's sheath. Zadock made it outside in time to see the strike.

Dru pulled out his katana "oh boy here I go." He dashed forward into the cage and stood before the Dalek then said "Laido- whistling swallow." Dru then stabbed the Dalek in the eye stalk with one powerful thrust before returning the blade to it's sheath. Zadock made it outside in time to see the strike.
"ALERT! ALERT! ARMOR INTEGRITY PENITRATED ALER-!" The Dalek was killed by Dru. "The invasion has started there's a Dalek scout in every majorncity in the world." The Doctor said.

"I hope the heroes are okay." Maddy said and saw the Doctor. Allyson nodded and watched Dru strike the Dalek. "When you kill it I wanna look at it."

Dru raised an eyebrow "and why not?" Dru found it hard to believe and the doubt in his voice was clear.
"His energy... it's too much." She said "His mark is connected to his soul... it's like removing skin. For most souls, their energy is manageable... but his is too much." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back