• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Still thanks." She smiled. Wolf nods. "yeah thanks. i got to go, ill think about your offer Roxie"

"Whats he talking about mommy?" Wisp asked

"Yeah come to think of it I need to go too" Dante replied as she stood up from the couch

Anonymous sighed and then shook his head speaking quietly "that means he's different although that might not be good. Well I'll have to keep an eye on him but I don't have to worry about him or a swarm yet."
"What are you doing in my apartment?" A flashlight turned to Anon.

Dru nodded "anything you want to talk about? I know how you get when left to stew in your own desires."
"Just this new deal with some guys by the name of... Hydra. Weapons shipment. They say their money is good but I haven't heard of em. Think it might be a trap?" He asked.
After a few hours Maddy had left the hospital and headed to Joey's.
Joey was still asleep in bed.

"Just this new deal with some guys by the name of... Hydra. Weapons shipment. They say their money is good but I haven't heard of em. Think it might be a trap?" He asked.

Joey was still asleep in bed.
Dru nodded "yes of course they are, the only good person you've brought into your life is Maddy. Gosh do what you will but just know that they might try to betray you so be prepared. You should probably take Maddy." Dru said in a Stern parental tone.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" A flashlight turned to Anon.
Anonymous turned and waved a hand before his face cutting the attention of the man and quickly moving to the side and trying to get out of sight. As long as he didn't make too much noise he would be quite hard to notice.

She soon got to Joey's house.
One guard opened the gate "Long time no see Maddy. How are ya?" He asked.
Dru nodded "yes of course they are, the only good person you've brought into your life is Maddy. Gosh do what you will but just know that they might try to betray you so be prepared. You should probably take Maddy." Dru said in a Stern parental tone.
"I don't think a weapons deal is a great date." He said. "Not to mention I still smell like an ashtray, surprised she doesn't say anything about that."

"I don't think a weapons deal is a great date." He said. "Not to mention I still smell like an ashtray, surprised she doesn't say anything about that."
" hello, im doing good. How about yourself? " she asked walking through the gate

Anonymous turned and waved a hand before his face cutting the attention of the man and quickly moving to the side and trying to get out of sight. As long as he didn't make too much noise he would be quite hard to notice.
It was too late. Their eyes met. Anom wouldn't remember this encounter.

"Don't worry about that remember love is a strong force and Maddy is a strong girl. It may not be a good date but take her somewhere better after that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back