• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Zadock laughed at the sight of that and said "oh dash will be excited about that he does love himself some food."
"I figure just one pan should be enough for the rest of us." He said. Peter opened the door and took off the black suit. "Success." He said. "I have complete control of the symbiote." He said. "And also I need a shower. I'll see you guys in 20ish minutes. Nice to finally meet you Mr. Sandman.

The mech suit swings it's armored clenched fist at Jace before walking past her and through a brick wall. On the back side of the suit of armor Lies a logo with a White Pegasus in a circle and below it lies a serial number.
(Jace is a dude) Jace ducked. "Hey! What was that for?!" He asked. He read the serial number. "Oh the suit is called pegasus." (I think)

A voice answers, "This is Pegasus Space corporation. How did you get our number? All numbers are classified!!" The voice speaks in a Russian accent.

The portal rejected them
The vex back up from the portal as Saniya sighed "Looks like I can't support them..." she said as the time stream opens as a giant robot steps out "Brakion the genesis mind...Let's do this you piece of scrap!" she yelled.
((I won't talk about the battle unless someone is there to support.))

A voice answers, "This is Pegasus Space corporation. How did you get our number? All numbers are classified!!" The voice speaks in a Russian accent.
"It was on the number of one of your millitary suits." He said. "It's on a rampage after falling like 30 stories." He

"I figure just one pan should be enough for the rest of us." He said. Peter opened the door and took off the black suit. "Success." He said. "I have complete control of the symbiote." He said. "And also I need a shower. I'll see you guys in 20ish minutes. Nice to finally meet you Mr. Sandman.
Dru smiled and nodded his head "wonderful meeting you Mr Parker." Dru said in a kind tone his appearance shifting to look like Uncle Ben to him.

The vex back up from the portal as Saniya sighed "Looks like I can't support them..." she said as the time stream opens as a giant robot steps out "Brakion the genesis mind...Let's do this you piece of scrap!" she yelled.
((I won't talk about the battle unless someone is there to support.))
(Why did you try to enter the portal? And why are they fighting?)

Dru smiled and nodded his head "wonderful meeting you Mr Parker." Dru said in a kind tone his appearance shifting to look like Uncle Ben to him.
"Wow..." Peter said. "That's uh... You look just like him." Peter said. He went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Wow..." Peter said. "That's uh... You look just like him." Peter said. He went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.
Dru sighed "damn appearance I'm so weak that it keeps changing based on who I'm talking to."

Dru sighed "damn appearance I'm so weak that it keeps changing based on who I'm talking to."
Jeremy opened the door to the house. "Jeez I'm starved." He said. "There's 20 plates set aside for you." Samuel said. Jeremy ran into the kitchen and began eating.

Ajax had been waiting in line at the coffee shop for 12 minutes now, waiting for his coffee to be made and to pick it up.
He hated waiting but this was his favorite coffee shop and he loved coffee more. Ajax wasnt the talkative type but he looked around himself. Seeing if anyone near him wanted to talk, He saw a women behind him and a man in front. Both seem preoccupied and he rethought his decision. Turning back around to the front.
Ajax's face was completely uncovered. Leaving most to speculate on his whereabouts. Supers are common in this town but god didn't magic him super powers, And as a result his looked much more 'natural'.
His nose seemed to have snakelike holes underneath the nostrils. They were well hidden by the nose itself but someone paying attention could notice. His exoskeleton was noticible on his hands and going up the neck. Ajax face looked less 'shiny' and more fair. The claw scar behind his right ears are plainly visible to the world.

Besides physical features Jax looks tired, and annoyed. Then again anyone would after waiting so long.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
(Sorry if this is bad. Im terrible at opening)

Emily closed her eyes covering her mouth as she let out a yawn, she had been waiting in line for quite sometime. Feeling tired she could use a cup of coffee. Sure she could have gone to any other coffee shop, but she had heard this one had fantastic coffee and she really wanted to try it. That and the yumy pastry that was inside the small white box she was holding. Biting her lip she looked up trying to keep her mind away from taking a bite out of the pastry.
When she looked up she noticed the man in front of her had looked back at her. Tilting her head to the side she wondered why he had looked back at her. But she had noticed a few odd features on the mans face. Well he did not look that unusual, but there were small things see was starting to notice. Thats when Emily started to suspect that this man was a super. What she did not noticed that she was now standing there staring at the man.

Jeremy opened the door to the house. "Jeez I'm starved." He said. "There's 20 plates set aside for you." Samuel said. Jeremy ran into the kitchen and began eating.
Dash speed in right after him his suit on fire and a few patches of soot on him. "oh look food." Dash sat down at where he assumed he was supposed to and began to eat.

“Well after doing some research I have found out that if we can’t fight villains where we are now so we are going to another part of town.” Said Cole Jacob nodded and they both left the cafe in exitment once they had gotten to the other side of town they Cole noticed how most of not all the buildings were destroyed. “Okay we are at the location but I don’t see anything going on” Cole said saddened. Just at that moment they both spot something moving in the darkness Cole instantly ran for it while Jacob ran beside him.
“What was that!!” Jacob said. “I don’t know but we will find out soon.” Cole said. Cole started to run faster but, he was to fast for Jacob. Then in instant Jacob had transformed into a polar bear. Jacob thought to himself “I guess I got scared of being alone that I transformed into a polar bear.” Then Cole saw Jacob running next him but, as an polar bear. “So I guess your starting to get better at controlling your emotions.” Cole said. Jacob nodded. Soon they came to a dead end.

Samuel had just got back after hearing that they had solved the problem and was preparing some delociois food. He already had over 20 plates of lasagna cook. There was a sign in front of them that said. "For Dash." And another 20 with a sign that said. "For Jeremy."
Allyson smiled. "wow thats alot of food, are we sure your power isnt cooking at a lightning speed?"
(back from work)

Saniya stand breathing heavily as her destroyed vex lay around her aswell as the giant vex was now destroyed as it had many swords in it's body laying on the ground "Time to salvage vex tech..." she said as she walked up to the dead vex and began to salvaging it for weapons, tech, and more.

Emily closed her eyes covering her mouth as she let out a yawn, she had been waiting in line for quite sometime. Feeling tired she could use a cup of coffee. Sure she could have gone to any other coffee shop, but she had heard this one had fantastic coffee and she really wanted to try it. That and the yumy pastry that was inside the small white box she was holding. Biting her lip she looked up trying to keep her mind away from taking a bite out of the pastry.
When she looked up she noticed the man in front of her had looked back at her. Tilting her head to the side she wondered why he had looked back at her. But she had noticed a few odd features on the mans face. Well he did not look that unusual, but there were small things see was starting to notice. Thats when Emily started to suspect that this man was a super. What she did not noticed that she was now standing there staring at the man.
Ajax waited even longer, the coffee shop was usually not this slow. So, his patience was starting to run thin? What troubled him more was the feeling of having someone's eyes dig into the back of his head. The strange feeling was annoying, he couldn't tell from where.
curiosity got the better of Ajax, he pivoted on one foot to turn behind him. Only to immediately see his culprit.
"Do you need something?" Jax half laughed to Emily. The words tone transmitting a bit of his anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back