• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She continued to struggle against him.

Arthur slowly walked up to them and looked into Cinders eyes “calm down Cinder, it’s me, your alright, just calm down” he replied as he slowly placed his hand on her scales and she began to calm down. He then looked up at Ben “you can remove your hand Ben”
Ben stepped back and turned back. Where the hole in his wing was there was a massive purple bruise on his chest under his torn up shirt. He took a knee. "Arthur will she be alright... I wasn't lying when I said she was my friend..."

"Without a doubt it is." Makoto said

"Ah yes, Makoto Takanuchi right?" The woman replied.
"I'm working on my end to keep order as best I can. Looking into acient artifacts, scientific, magical, religious, if it has some kind of lore I've been trying to track it down. It sounds like we'll need every edge we can get."

Ben stepped back and turned back. Where the hole in his wing was there was a massive purple bruise on his chest under his torn up shirt. He took a knee. "Arthur will she be alright... I wasn't lying when I said she was my friend..."

“Yes, I’m sure she will be fine” he replied as Cinder began reverting back to her normal size he then looked around “someone fetch me a blanket” he demanded as Cinder shrunk back to human, however her clothes didn’t survive the transformation

“Yes, I’m sure she will be fine” he replied as Cinder began reverting back to her normal size he then looked around “someone fetch me a blanket” he demanded as Cinder shrunk back to human, however her clothes didn’t survive the transformation

Fate walked over. She reached into a pouch and pulled out a four leaf clover charm. "Activate. " The charm glowed and turned into a blanket. "Here" she said and handed over the blanket. She looked over at Ben. "That has got to hurt "

Fate walked over. She reached into a pouch and pulled out a four leaf clover charm. "Activate. " The charm glowed and turned into a blanket. "Here" she said and handed over the blanket. She looked over at Ben. "That has got to hurt "
"Only when I move." He said rubbing his chest gingerly.

"Good point. Hmm maybe I could reprogram her" she said.
Musicnotes Musicnotes

“I’d like to see you try!” She shouted “you’ll never find my core even with his help” she stated

Thor sighed “this will be rather simple”

Thor touched the hologram “my dear sister you need to drop this corrupted programming, you were made to help humanity, not destroy it”

Last edited:
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes

After Cinder returned to normal size, Arthur helped her up and covered her with the blanket while she was slightly blushing the whole time.

“Thank you both” Arthur nodded before walking back to the castle with Cinder walking next to him before they were both surrounded by the kings knights s they once again leveled their weapons at Cinder.

After Cinder returned to normal size, Arthur helped her up and covered her with the blanket while she was slightly blushing the whole time.

“Thank you both” Arthur nodded before walking back to the castle with Cinder walking next to him before they were both surrounded by the kings knights s they once again leveled their weapons at Cinder.
"Hey lower your weapons! She just tried helping! " Fate shouted.

"Hey lower your weapons! She just tried helping! " Fate shouted.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“Stay out of this you two, or I’ll have you thrown in the dungeon!” Uther demanded

“Father, what’s going on?!” Arthur asked with surprise

“I will not have a monster living in my kingdom Arthur” Uther stated and turned to Cinder “you are hereby forbidden to set foot in Camelot, leave now or suffer” he ordered

Cinder looked at all the knights then at the king “if you wish my lord” she bowed slightly before pulling Arthur close and passionately kissing him, which drew a disgusted look from king Uther

“I’ll figure something out Cinder, I promise” Arthur replied after they broke their kiss

“I know” she nodded and turned to leave

“Stay out of this you two, or I’ll have you thrown in the dungeon!” Uther demanded

“I will not have a monster living in my kingdom Arthur” Uther stated and turned to Cinder “you are hereby forbidden to set foot in Camelot, leave now or suffer” he ordered

Cinder looked at all the knights then at the king “if you wish my lord” she bowed slightly before pulling Arthur close and passionately kissing him, which drew a disgusted look from king Uther

“I’ll figure something out Cinder, I promise” Arthur replied after they broke their kiss

“I know” she nodded and turned
Ben's hands balled into fists. "She was trying to help you, you idiot." He had muttered it quietly only Fate could hear. When he saw the look on Uther's Face he lost it. "Who the hell are you to judge how Arthur feels about Cinder!? Gain some perspective man, if she hadn't intervened everyone would be dead!"

“I know” she nodded and turned to leave
"Did you not see what I transformed into. If she is a monster than so am i." Fate said. "It could have ended alot worse "

Uther looked at them both “how dare you question my decisions in MY kingdom, if I didn’t have need for you both to defend it I would have Merlin send you back where you came from, and no your not, your a human that can take the form of a monster with those things an your wrists, Cinder on the other hand was born a monster” he stated

Uther looked at them both “how dare you question my decisions in MY kingdom, if I didn’t have need for you both to defend it I would have Merlin send you back where you came from, and no your not, your a human that can take the form of a monster with those things an your wrists, Cinder on the other hand was born a monster” he stated
"I have come to learn the true monsters are us humans. Cinder is a great ally to you. You are just to short sighted to see it. " Fate said taking a step toward the king.

"I have come to learn the true monsters are us humans. Cinder is a great ally to you. You are just to short sighted to see it. " Fate said taking a step toward the king.

Uther pulled out his sword and pointed it at Fate’s chest as she stepped closer “know your place, you are visiting my kingdom, any further transgression against my crown will be met with swift retribution” he replied

Uther pulled out his sword and pointed it at Fate’s chest as she stepped closer “know your place, you are visiting my kingdom, any further transgression against my crown will be met with swift retribution” he replied
Ben placed a hand on Fate's shoulder. "We said our piece. Let the king make his mistakes." He said.

Ben placed a hand on Fate's shoulder. "We said our piece. Let the king make his mistakes." He said.
Fate took the step right back once Ben placed a hand on her shoulder. She sighed. "Fine.." she then muttered. "His mistake might be a fatal one."

Uther put his sword away with a smile “good, now I have to get things organized” he replied as him hand his knights turned and left.

If the two were to look around they would see Arthur standing stunned with what just happened, and Cinder standing just outside the rubble of the main gate staring out at the wide open country in front of her, not knowing what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back