• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Remember no destroying the moon) "ground shaking. That is never good" allyson said.

Sera smirked. "Yeah that was fun." Livia smiled and just watched the two.

An enormous cannon emerged from within the moon pointing at earth as it began to charge.

James watched as well

As XLR8 Fate moves out of the way of Mordred. " hmm demon. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. Might need some extra strength. Time to go four arms."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

As she was about to change into four arms Modred grabbed the cart that Ben had tossed and flung it at her “hahaha how pathetic you simpletons” Modred chuckled as he began to make sigils in the air

Last edited:
Spider Monkey shot webbing at his eyes

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The webs stuck to Modreds eyes and he lost his concentration using the sigils to fly everywhere, and whoever they touched burned into the skin, branding them, causing them to scream in extreme pain before transforming into lesser demons.

“Hehehe rise my minions! Tear this kingdom apart!” He ordered as the recently turned men and woman began to terrorize those that haven’t

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The webs stuck to Modreds eyes and he lost his concentration using the sigils to fly everywhere, and whoever they touched burned into the skin, branding them, causing them to scream in extreme pain before transforming into lesser demons.

“Hehehe rise my minions! Tear this kingdom apart!” He ordered as the recently turned men and woman began to terrorize those that haven’t
"Well that wasn't what I wanted." Spider Monkey said tapping the Omnitrix and transforming. "Fasttrack!" He sped around getting people out if harm's way.

As she was about to change into four arms Modred grabbed the cart that Ben had tossed and flung it at her “hahaha how pathetic you simpletons” Modred chuckled as he began to make sigils in the air

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Well that wasn't what I wanted." Spider Monkey said tapping the Omnitrix and transforming. "Fasttrack!" He sped around getting people out if harm's way.
"Hey leave the innocent out of this" fate said dodging the cart as she changed into four arms. She ran over to Mordred and punched him with two of her arms.

"Hey leave the innocent out of this" fate said dodging the cart as she changed into four arms. She ran over to Mordred and punched him with two of her arms.

Modred chuckled “is that the best you can do?” He asked before hiring Fate hard enough to nearly knock her on her butt.

“Modred! Leave at once and I will be merciful” Uther demanded as he ran to the fight with his knights.

“Ah your majesty, how about instead you submit to Lady Morgana and she MAY be merciful to you” he chuckled as he prepared another sigil and sent it to the king only for one of his knights to take it instead.

“Thank you old friend, you will be honored Sir Bediviere” Uther stated before quickly severing the knights head from his shoulders before the transformation could take effect.

“We’ll color me surprised, I didn’t think you’d be so ruthless” Modred laughed before getting hit with a lightning bolt that sent him backwards a few steps.

“You will get no satisfaction today Modred!” Merlin stated as he limped into view from behind a building “despite your masters feeble attempt, I am still capable of banishing you from these lands…” he lied

“Your getting weak old man, you don’t have the power to stand up to me or my master anymore, too much time staying in your library instead of training!” He shouted and sent a fire geyser towards Merlin and the king who was just barely able to block it

“That may be true, but I’ve foreseen this fight and have prepared my pupil for it” Merlin groaned as he grabbed at his chest.

Arthur soon arrived as well “we need to get inside the castle now!” He ordered as he began rushing Merlin and his father back into the castle “Ben! Fate! Do what you can to get the citizens to safety!” He added, not knowing Ben was already doing that when everyone heard a loud roar emanating from Merlin’s destroyed tower, which distracted everyone including Modred long enough for Fate to attempt to attack him again

Modred chuckled “is that the best you can do?” He asked before hiring Fate hard enough to nearly knock her on her butt.

“Modred! Leave at once and I will be merciful” Uther demanded as he ran to the fight with his knights.

“Ah your majesty, how about instead you submit to Lady Morgana and she MAY be merciful to you” he chuckled as he prepared another sigil and sent it to the king only for one of his knights to take it instead.

“Thank you old friend, you will be honored Sir Bediviere” Uther stated before quickly severing the knights head from his shoulders before the transformation could take effect.

“We’ll color me surprised, I didn’t think you’d be so ruthless” Modred laughed before getting hit with a lightning bolt that sent him backwards a few steps.

“You will get no satisfaction today Modred!” Merlin stated as he limped into view from behind a building “despite your masters feeble attempt, I am still capable of banishing you from these lands…” he lied

“Your getting weak old man, you don’t have the power to stand up to me or my master anymore, too much time staying in your library instead of training!” He shouted and sent a fire geyser towards Merlin and the king who was just barely able to block it

“That may be true, but I’ve foreseen this fight and have prepared my pupil for it” Merlin groaned as he grabbed at his chest.

Arthur soon arrived as well “we need to get inside the castle now!” He ordered as he began rushing Merlin and his father back into the castle “Ben! Fate! Do what you can to get the citizens to safety!” He added, not knowing Ben was already doing that when everyone heard a loud roar emanating from Merlin’s destroyed tower, which distracted everyone including Modred long enough for Fate to attempt to attack him again
"Sure thing Majesty Fasttrack said as he ran past Arthur with a few citizens.

Fate got knocked down. She got back up and went to hit him again.

"Not that kind of familiar either" hunter chuckled
"You'll figure it out one day, Eris.....maybe." Tyson said.

"Maybe? HUMPH!" Eris said playfully.

"Is everyone ready?" Alita asked. "I can get us to a hidden area where earthlings should be able to find so that they don't sneak through our portal on accident and get themselves killed."

Fate got knocked down. She got back up and went to hit him again.

Fates surprise attack knocked Modred off his feet as another sigil manifested on the citizen that Ben was carrying. “Hello! Haha” Modred chuckled “someone is finally bringing their best effort” he replied as he grabbed Fate and flew up into the sky before basically pile driving her into the ground

Fates surprise attack knocked Modred off his feet as another sigil manifested on the citizen that Ben was carrying. “Hello! Haha” Modred chuckled “someone is finally bringing their best effort” he replied as he grabbed Fate and flew up into the sky before basically pile driving her into the ground
"Oh come on." Fasttrack said. "I can't undo magic. Can I?" He stopped and tapped the Omnitrix. "Clockwork!" He attempted to reverse time on the citizen ro undo the sigil

"Got to give it my all no matter what." Fate said before being grabbed. She braced for impact, getting driven to the ground. She transformed back to human. "Ow"

"You'll figure it out one day, Eris.....maybe." Tyson said.

"Maybe? HUMPH!" Eris said playfully.

"Is everyone ready?" Alita asked. "I can get us to a hidden area where earthlings should be able to find so that they don't sneak through our portal on accident and get themselves killed."
"Sounds like a good plan. Let's head out quickly " hunter nods

"We'll take you somewhere you cant cause any trouble " she said
-Doctor V merely smirked under the mask he wore and nods....he muttered something but didn't seem to do it again-
“can someone tell me what’s going on?” Cinder asked
-Hugin shifted back into her humanoid form and flew to her side to explain-
Hugin: "It is us training. Mihaly is making sure we still can fight well in the ai-" -before she could finish, several 30mm rounds slammed into her as the SU-30 did a flew by-

-Doctor V merely smirked under the mask he wore and nods....he muttered something but didn't seem to do it again-

Hugin: "It is us training. Mihaly is making sure we still can fight well in the ai-" -before she could finish, several 30mm rounds slammed into her as the SU-30 did a flew by-

“That would have been nice to know about sooner” cinder sighed as she saw the jet fly by and just shook her head

Horde just kept walking, whistling to himself.
Suddenly a thought popped up in Loren's mind. He stopped to contemplate it. Is he really prepared for this? Loren then decided to go to the store to get some supplies that may before heading off, he turns around to check if Horde is out of sight.

"Oh come on." Fasttrack said. "I can't undo magic. Can I?" He stopped and tapped the Omnitrix. "Clockwork!" He attempted to reverse time on the citizen ro undo the sigil
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Unfortunately clockwork’s power was reflected back into him, reverting him back into fast track, then spider monkey, then back into normal Ben. Modred laughed at this display as he moved his foot onto Fates chest as she laid on the ground slowly adding more of his weight to push her down. “Hey hero, didn’t anyone tell you we are immune to any time manipulation?” Modred laughed “but clearly you aren’t from here, so surrender or your woman dies” he demanded

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Unfortunately clockwork’s power was reflected back into him, reverting him back into fast track, then spider monkey, then back into normal Ben. Modred laughed at this display as he moved his foot onto Fates chest as she laid on the ground slowly adding more of his weight to push her down. “Hey hero, didn’t anyone tell you we are immune to any time manipulation?” Modred laughed “but clearly you aren’t from here, so surrender or your woman dies” he demanded
"Stop!" Ben yelled. "Stop it!"

"Hmm what was that?" Natasha asked hearing him mutter

Suddenly a thought popped up in Loren's mind. He stopped to contemplate it. Is he really prepared for this? Loren then decided to go to the store to get some supplies that may before heading off, he turns around to check if Horde is out of sight.
Loren doesnt see Horde at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back