• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Right." Akane said, also worried.

"TY! WHERE'D YOU GO, BRO!?" Robby yelled before diving onto the platform. His body lights up and he too disappears.
Hunter sighed. "Really... ok so we have to options we both step on that platform and see what happens or we could try seeing if we can somehow bring them back."

"Alright let's take the chance then. " hunter said and stepped on the platform
When she does, her body lights up and she gets teleported into an endless sky atop comfortable, fluffy clouds. Alita and Akane arrive a second later.

"Whoa.....well the good news is we're alive." Akane said.

-Vincents suit opens up and he gets out of it. he had a some what large gash on his side. he grabbed a welding tool and sighs soft...he turns it on and began burning the wound close. he then applies disinfectant and wraps a bandage around himself-
"That is one way to take care of a wound." He said watching.

When she does, her body lights up and she gets teleported into an endless sky atop comfortable, fluffy clouds. Alita and Akane arrive a second later.

"Whoa.....well the good news is we're alive." Akane said.
"Yeah looks like we are on top of clouds." She does a small jump. "Is there some sort of cloud kingdom here?"

"Yeah looks like we are on top of clouds." She does a small jump. "Is there some sort of cloud kingdom here?"
"Good question. I've never seen a place like this before." Akane said.

"Nor have I. Though it might be one of the hidden realms that Sumner used to tell me about." Alita said. They're rumored to have ancient treasure.

"The sky goes on FOREVER out here!" Tyson said in the distance.

"Yeah and so do the clouds." Robby added.

"Good question. I've never seen a place like this before." Akane said.

"Nor have I. Though it might be one of the hidden realms that Sumner used to tell me about." Alita said. They're rumored to have ancient treasure.

"The sky goes on FOREVER out here!" Tyson said in the distance.

"Yeah and so do the clouds." Robby added.
"Its very beautiful. Kind of like a dream." She said looking around. "There has to be a reason that the platform can teleport us here."

"We arnt going to fall for your tricks again Psyon." She said.
"Psyon? Who's that?" Jasmine asked. She didn't look like the younger version of herself that they saw before.

"I know how to fix this." Tyson said. He walks over to Jasmine. "Hold still please." He pinches her arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jasmine asked while rubbing her arm. As she did, no one else felt the same pain.

"Psyon takes the form of other people's memories. So when she gets hit, the person whose memory she's accessing feels the pain instead of her." Akane explained.

"That sounds horrifying." Jasmine said. "Wait....Akane? Have you really turned over a new leaf? Or are you up to your manipulative tricks again?"

Akane giggles and holds her hands up. "Relax, Jazzy. I'm not evil anymore. I'm still a bit devious, but I'd consider myself an antihero."

"Psyon? Who's that?" Jasmine asked. She didn't look like the younger version of herself that they saw before.

"I know how to fix this." Tyson said. He walks over to Jasmine. "Hold still please." He pinches her arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jasmine asked while rubbing her arm. As she did, no one else felt the same pain.

"Psyon takes the form of other people's memories. So when she gets hit, the person whose memory she's accessing feels the pain instead of her." Akane explained.

"That sounds horrifying." Jasmine said. "Wait....Akane? Have you really turned over a new leaf? Or are you up to your manipulative tricks again?"

Akane giggles and holds her hands up. "Relax, Jazzy. I'm not evil anymore. I'm still a bit devious, but I'd consider myself an antihero."
Hunter lowered her bow seeing it was the real Jasmine. She pit the arrow back in the quiver. "So you are the real jasmine."

"The city cameras lost them and Alex's GPS is down. I could try his cell but knowing FNIX they probably took it." Allyson sighed. "I cant always see what I want."

"Not always. People cant help if they are different. We are trying to do more than stop conflicts. We are trying to make it so people arnt afraid. Whether it be from themselves and thier abilities or those who dont have powers. We've done nothing to you. Now let us go." Alex said Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Then what are we going to do?” She asked

“You are in my way” he replied simply

(oh okaies did not know you were going to hop back on ^-^, we will say Amber being in the library was before her going off with the dr and the two kids.... because of time!)

Eliana gasped as the cybermen were taken out like nothing by Kaleb, who was now in the same shiny mental the robotic alien was.

Amber looked at the fallen cybermen and then at the Doctor, "we have to move it from here...right? we cant just leave such a thing laying around...would cause a fuss in this time" she commented.

~~~

Emily was quiet during their whole walk to the pizza place, at most taking in all the new surroundings of the city. She stared at the pizza slice that lay on the plate in front of her, the food look very different and strange to her, but others around her all seem to enjoy it.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(Sorry forgot this one)
"People don't notice these things as much as you think they would. But your probably right." The Doctor said. Kaleb picked it up and tossed it over his shoulder.

~~~~
"Try it." He said.

"So you're a spirit guardian?" She said. "I have no clue what that is"
"Basically, instead of trying to come back to life, I opted to guard a part of the afterlife." Jasmine said. "I'm working towards becoming a personal spirit guardian so that I can roam the earth again."

(Sorry forgot this one)
"People don't notice these things as much as you think they would. But your probably right." The Doctor said. Kaleb picked it up and tossed it over his shoulder.

~~~~
"Try it." He said.
(Its okay)
"...one would think they would....expeshally on how out of place its metallic body seems...but I guess your right..." Amber commented.

"people are clueless and only see what they want...we should get going...looks like the concert is ending" Eliana spoke up
~~~
"Do I fold it and eat it like a sandwich?..." she asked before turning to see a man galping down a pizza slice, topings falling to the plate. Her nose wrinkled a bit as she made a face at the disgusting way the man was eatting. "Are you sure...I can't simply use utensils?...it will be ....less messy.." she asked as she watched the man eatting across the room. "It's not going to taste weird?....it dosnt smell disgusting actually....a very chessy and tomato smell" she said leaning over the slice and taking a sniff of it.

(Its okay)
"...one would think they would....expeshally on how out of place its metallic body seems...but I guess your right..." Amber commented.

"people are clueless and only see what they want...we should get going...looks like the concert is ending" Eliana spoke up
~~~
"Do I fold it and eat it like a sandwich?..." she asked before turning to see a man galping down a pizza slice, topings falling to the plate. Her nose wrinkled a bit as she made a face at the disgusting way the man was eatting. "Are you sure...I can't simply use utensils?...it will be ....less messy.." she asked as she watched the man eatting across the room. "It's not going to taste weird?....it dosnt smell disgusting actually....a very chessy and tomato smell" she said leaning over the slice and taking a sniff of it.
"Right come on." The Doctor said.
~~~
"Just try is you stupid Slytherin." He said with an amused grin.

Dimitri: "yes a lo-" -screeching was heard through thr line and he drops the phone before recovering and handing it up- "Jesus christ what the hell was that?!" -he said holding his ear and snapping next to it to see if he could still hear-
"I wouldn't know. Think it's alien?" Makoto said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back