• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson took a breath and tried to see what a possible future was for Alex. She feared what FNIX might do to him.

"You're the one that's been causing issues for me and my sister?" Alex asked waiting for the person to turn the chair around

“Anything Allyson?” Lily asked

“Why do you hold humanity back? You and your sister make us look weak, all you super powered freaks think you can push us around and take what you want? Well no more, we will make you supers irrelevant, just give us your technology” the man stated not turning around

“Anything Allyson?” Lily asked

“Why do you hold humanity back? You and your sister make us look weak, all you super powered freaks think you can push us around and take what you want? Well no more, we will make you supers irrelevant, just give us your technology” the man stated not turning around
"Too many possibilities. Some good some bad.." Allyson shook her head. "Some where he breaks free..others where he is under thier control."

"Hold humanity back? We are protecting them. Not all supers push everyone around. And we arnt freaks! " He shouted. "I was born normal no powers. My parents raised me to protect people, no matter what. That's why I'm like this! We arnt giving you anything! Now turn around so I can see just who is so scared of us."

"Wait for me!" Hunter followed her.
"Oh I CANNOT believe this!" Akane shouted with her hands on her hips. "You two morons are DRUNK!?"

Robby points at Akane while looking at Tyson. "Why's she yelling? There's......there's uhhhh....no one else here."

Tyson shrugs. "I don't know, but she....she kinda.....angy facey."

"Oh I CANNOT believe this!" Akane shouted with her hands on her hips. "You two morons are DRUNK!?"

Robby points at Akane while looking at Tyson. "Why's she yelling? There's......there's uhhhh....no one else here."

Tyson shrugs. "I don't know, but she....she kinda.....angy facey."
"Really? We thought you were in some kind of trouble" hunter said before she started laughing.

"Really? We thought you were in some kind of trouble" hunter said before she started laughing.
"Oh we're in.....lots of trouble." Tyson said. "But we've got the good news... I think."

"Yeah, like...." Robby stretches his arms out. "THIIIIIIIIIS MUCH TROUBLE! AND THEN SOME! I had a division of a hi....hidden....passa... Pasadena.... pacifist..... secret place nearby!"

"Oh we're in.....lots of trouble." Tyson said. "But we've got the good news... I think."

"Yeah, like...." Robby stretches his arms out. "THIIIIIIIIIS MUCH TROUBLE! AND THEN SOME! I had a division of a hi....hidden....passa... Pasadena.... pacifist..... secret place nearby!"
"You found a secret passageway? So why did you get drunk?" She asked

"Too many possibilities. Some good some bad.." Allyson shook her head. "Some where he breaks free..others where he is under thier control."

"Hold humanity back? We are protecting them. Not all supers push everyone around. And we arnt freaks! " He shouted. "I was born normal no powers. My parents raised me to protect people, no matter what. That's why I'm like this! We arnt giving you anything! Now turn around so I can see just who is so scared of us."

“Where should we start?” She asked

The chair turned to reveal a man in a nice business suit “you strive to remove conflict, where as conflict makes humanity stronger” he replied

"You found a secret passageway? So why did you get drunk?" She asked
Tyson crosses his arms wildly. "Other round way."

"We were walking down rememory drive so that I could accept...... she's gone man.....dammit!" Robby said.

Tyson pats his back. "It's okay, bro. Her soul lives on."

"We're gonna see her again, right?" Robby said.

"We sure will." Tyson said.

Robby nods. "We gotta show her this tunnel we found. Oh, yeah! We found this tunnel after we kinda... stumbled into a fake wall. Literally."

"We got drunkeded to talk it all out, and then we kicked some skeleton asses, and then tunnel." Tyson said.

“Where should we start?” She asked

The chair turned to reveal a man in a nice business suit “you strive to remove conflict, where as conflict makes humanity stronger” he replied
"The city cameras lost them and Alex's GPS is down. I could try his cell but knowing FNIX they probably took it." Allyson sighed. "I cant always see what I want."

"Not always. People cant help if they are different. We are trying to do more than stop conflicts. We are trying to make it so people arnt afraid. Whether it be from themselves and thier abilities or those who dont have powers. We've done nothing to you. Now let us go." Alex said Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Tyson crosses his arms wildly. "Other round way."

"We were walking down rememory drive so that I could accept...... she's gone man.....dammit!" Robby said.

Tyson pats his back. "It's okay, bro. Her soul lives on."

"We're gonna see her again, right?" Robby said.

"We sure will." Tyson said.

Robby nods. "We gotta show her this tunnel we found. Oh, yeah! We found this tunnel after we kinda... stumbled into a fake wall. Literally."

"We got drunkeded to talk it all out, and then we kicked some skeleton asses, and then tunnel." Tyson said.
"Ok drunkenly walking into a secret tunnel makes sense. Show us the tunnel, just dont accidentally hurt yourself by doing it " she laughed.

"Ok drunkenly walking into a secret tunnel makes sense. Show us the tunnel, just dont accidentally hurt yourself by doing it " she laughed.
"You got it, babe!" Tyson said with a grin.

"Ooooooooh Tyson's in loooooove! I'm telling Jesus!" Robby taunts as he starts running on the direction of the tunnel.

"Not if I tell him first!" Tyson said as he ran after him.

"Man you two really are violent. " he said watching.
Vincent: "we're brothers! Of course we're viole-" -Voidsman fist collides with his helmet and throws it off of his head- "DAH DAMN IT!"

-both Voidsman and Vincent clasehed again...however it was cut short by voidsman thrusting his clawed fingers through the suit like mech and out the other side...a small bit of blood was on them. Voidsman puch Vincent off letting him fall to the ground and bleed....he spouted black crowlike wings and flew off-

"You got it, babe!" Tyson said with a grin.

"Ooooooooh Tyson's in loooooove! I'm telling Jesus!" Robby taunts as he starts running on the direction of the tunnel.

"Not if I tell him first!" Tyson said as he ran after him.
"They are so drunk." Hunter said laughing as they ran off.

Vincent: "we're brothers! Of course we're viole-" -Voidsman fist collides with his helmet and throws it off of his head- "DAH DAMN IT!"

-both Voidsman and Vincent clasehed again...however it was cut short by voidsman thrusting his clawed fingers through the suit like mech and out the other side...a small bit of blood was on them. Voidsman puch Vincent off letting him fall to the ground and bleed....he spouted black crowlike wings and flew off-
Horde went over to Vincent. "I dont normally do this but I'll help you."

"They are so drunk." Hunter said laughing as they ran off.
They find the tunnel that leads them to a black and white room with a platform in the middle that has a star on it.

"Huh? What's this?" Tyson said as he walks towards it. However, the moment he makes contact with it, his body lights up and he vanishes.

They find the tunnel that leads them to a black and white room with a platform in the middle that has a star on it.

"Huh? What's this?" Tyson said as he walks towards it. However, the moment he makes contact with it, his body lights up and he vanishes.
"Uh...Tyson just vanished. Please be that the platform just teleported him and not disintegrate him.." Hunter said worried

"Uh...Tyson just vanished. Please be that the platform just teleported him and not disintegrate him.." Hunter said worried
"Right." Akane said, also worried.

"TY! WHERE'D YOU GO, BRO!?" Robby yelled before diving onto the platform. His body lights up and he too disappears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back