• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm sure it will help. What did you find Raven. Don't leave us hanging." Allyson said

“her cells generate the sick field, they surround her with a viral cloud of STEM cells that are capable of becoming anything to adversely affect the target, if she wanted she could give you all the Black Death” she stated

The end of the shockwave hits Rayzer, sending him further back as he was already knocked back by the rocket explosion.

A web starts to form in the air. A shadow spider lifts Narakomi up and onto the web, wrapping her in a cocoon.
Aiolos ran towards him blasting himself closer and once he got closer he would grab Rayzer and shock him hoping to knock him out.

Bram frowned as his giant spider reached for the cocoon to hold it close and keep an eye on it.

He nodded. "I know."
Eliana stayed quite leaning against Kaleb deep in thought events from the passed days running through her mind. Never thinking she would find herself in her present situation. "I can take first watch, if you want to get some rest.." she said baking the silence.

"It better. I spent like three weeks on that thing." He said.
"I'm sure it will help. What did you find Raven. Don't leave us hanging." Allyson said
“her cells generate the sick field, they surround her with a viral cloud of STEM cells that are capable of becoming anything to adversely affect the target, if she wanted she could give you all the Black Death” she stated
"Wow....Audrey dose have quite the power running through her..." Amber commented

"Wow....Audrey dose have quite the power running through her..." Amber commented
Eliana stayed quite leaning against Kaleb deep in thought events from the passed days running through her mind. Never thinking she would find herself in her present situation. "I can take first watch, if you want to get some rest.." she said baking the silence.
"Black deafh. Nasty stuff." He said.

"I don't think w really need watches." He said

"Black deafh. Nasty stuff." He said.

"I don't think w really need watches." He said
"Yeah it is some power. Let's be glad she hasn't given us black death yet." Allyson said. She set her tools down. "Ok I think I got it. Can you see now Lily?"

"The black death, something severe." Amber agreed "...but Audrey, does not mean to hurt anyone purposely. It's all been accidentally, or by fear..." Amber added.
"I know. Allyson told me what was going on." Jace said.
"I know you did put up a nice barricade...but are you sure? no crazy strong zombie will try to come in..." Elianna said looking over to the barricade.
"I'm sure." He said.

"The black death, something severe." Amber agreed "...but Audrey, does not mean to hurt anyone purposely. It's all been accidentally, or by fear..." Amber added.

"I'm sure." He said.

“Affirmative” she replied as she blinked a few times
"Good" she nods at Lily. "Audrey's powers are dangerous but I hope we can figure out a way for her to control it. Hopefully we will never see her cause something that dangerous. But until then at least we have the charm. I'll see if shes up "

"Good" she nods at Lily. "Audrey's powers are dangerous but I hope we can figure out a way for her to control it. Hopefully we will never see her cause something that dangerous. But until then at least we have the charm. I'll see if shes up "
"Yes of course you do...you did make that charm after all" Amber asid before following Allyson "I'll go with you Allyson.." Amber said hoping to see the charm work.
"I'm sure." He said.
"Alright..if your sure...I trust you" Eliana said leaning back against him.

"Yes of course you do...you did make that charm after all" Amber asid before following Allyson "I'll go with you Allyson.." Amber said hoping to see the charm work.

"Anyway... I've gotta go. If you need me you know my number." He told Allyson. He looked at Amber. "Nice meeting you amber. I've gotta go to a different universe. Some magic there is affecting things here."

He laid his head against hers.

"Anyway... I've gotta go. If you need me you know my number." He told Allyson. He looked at Amber. "Nice meeting you amber. I've gotta go to a different universe. Some magic there is affecting things here."
"Nice to meet you and alright, thanks again for the pendent" Amber said waving to him as she followed Allyson.
(Aww)
Eliana decided the best thing to do was to get some sleep while they waited for morning to come. Snuggled under Kaleb's embrace shr closed her eyes and soon feel asleep.

"You know I will I'll probably plan to head over to your place to look at some books." Allyson said and nodded at Amber. "Yeah come on let's go see Audrey "

"Nice to meet you and alright, thanks again for the pendent" Amber said waving to him as she followed Allyson.

(Aww)
Eliana decided the best thing to do was to get some sleep while they waited for morning to come. Snuggled under Kaleb's embrace shr closed her eyes and soon feel asleep.

"You know I will I'll probably plan to head over to your place to look at some books." Allyson said and nodded at Amber. "Yeah come on let's go see Audrey "
"Alright. Just make sure you don't bug Misty," He said.

He eventually fell asleep next to her. (Gonna have to put this one on pause until Peter and Maddy kill a giant zombie and get back to them)

Amber just followed Allyson to Audrey's room.
"Alright. Just make sure you don't bug Misty," He said.

He eventually fell asleep next to her. (Gonna have to put this one on pause until Peter and Maddy kill a giant zombie and get back to them)
(That's fine, we can pick it up when the big scary zombie has kicked thr bucket)

She was cuddling her fluffy when Ally walked in “oh?” She asked
Allyson stepped into the room. "Yeah I had my wizard friend make this for you." She held out the charm that looked like the drawing Audrey had drew for her. "It should help contain your powers "

Aiolos ran towards him blasting himself closer and once he got closer he would grab Rayzer and shock him hoping to knock him out.

Bram frowned as his giant spider reached for the cocoon to hold it close and keep an eye on it.
Rayzer sidesteps Aiolos by blasting the ground at an angle.

The cocoon starts to expand and grow in size as darkness swirls around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back