• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He took her jand and pulled her into a small shack as the sun went down. He barricaded the door. We'll have to wait. Until the sun is up." He said sitting down.
Eliana followed him closely into the shack where they be hiding out for the night. She pulled off her headpiece (the viser head thing she has for her hero outfit) "that's fine...we can't risk being out there with those zombies at night.." Eliana agreed as she watched him barricade the door. Walking over she took a seat down next to him.

Amber sighed "I know we cant....this is just unfair and wrong...." she uncrossed her arms. The whole thing just not sitting right with her. But she did not push the argument anymore after all it wasn't Allyson's fault but that of the government. Amber's attention went over to the man that had just appeared, handing Allyson a charm, which Amber quickly figgered that the charm was the item being worked on to help with Audry's abilities. "A pleasure to meet you, Jace, I'm Amber," She said taking his hand and shaking it. "..Im not sure if you should be selling yourself short, you must be the best to be helping us with making something to help little Audry.." she added.
"Well I'm not incapable. I know my stuff fairly well." He said. "Okay extremely well. But hey ex magic president has to know what he's doing." (For context he used to be head of the magic council which was basically an association of wizard politions to help keep magical disasters from happening)

Eliana followed him closely into the shack where they be hiding out for the night. She pulled off her headpiece (the viser head thing she has for her hero outfit) "that's fine...we can't risk being out there with those zombies at night.." Eliana agreed as she watched him barricade the door. Walking over she took a seat down next to him.
He wrapped an arm around her. There were gorans and roars outside and he figured that they could both use a cuddle buddy tonstay calm.

He wrapped an arm around her. There were gorans and roars outside and he figured that they could both use a cuddle buddy tonstay calm.
Eliana moved closer to him as he wrapped an arm around her. She laid her head against him as the sounds of the zombies echoed outside. Having Kaleb close made her feel secure in their current situation.

"Well I'm not incapable. I know my stuff fairly well." He said. "Okay extremely well. But hey ex magic president has to know what he's doing." (For context he used to be head of the magic council which was basically an association of wizard politions to help keep magical disasters from happening)
"Oh...I see, well then...I should not be worried at all about the pendent you made for Audrey? Not saying that you don't know what you are doing of course ...im just a bit worried...... Audrey has gone through so much and lost so much, this is a chance for her have a bit of normalcy in her life...." Amber said

As the tank drew in air the copy of Bram seemed to glow with a green light before connecting with Bram and having him cast a spell to make it indestructible and it stood in front of the Tank.

Aiolos smiled and absorbed the energy however that stopped the magnetic pull. However now that he was close enough he clapped his hands together producing a shockwave that would disperse any lingering smoke and hopefully hit Rayzer if he was still in front of Aiolos.

Bram had a spider race up to her while a wasp moved from behind both aiming to inject her with a paralytic to keep her from moving so they could tie her up however a swarm of spiders was getting closer by the seconds.

"hmm even that copy of Bram is pretty strong." Hunter said shooting an explosive arrow toward the tank
The arrow hits the tank as it fires, triggering an explosion that knocks everyone back and destroys the walls and around them.

"Yo." Jace said holding up a hand. "I'm not the best mage in the world but I'm up there."

Lily sputtered back to life “Ugh… what happened?” She blinked for a moment “and why can’t I see?” She asked

Amber sighed "I know we cant....this is just unfair and wrong...." she uncrossed her arms. The whole thing just not sitting right with her. But she did not push the argument anymore after all it wasn't Allyson's fault but that of the government. Amber's attention went over to the man that had just appeared, handing Allyson a charm, which Amber quickly figgered that the charm was the item being worked on to help with Audry's abilities. "A pleasure to meet you, Jace, I'm Amber," She said taking his hand and shaking it. "..Im not sure if you should be selling yourself short, you must be the best to be helping us with making something to help little Audry.." she added.
"Dont sell yourself short jace, you have done some impressive things " Allyson said and looked over at Lily. "What you cant see? I thought I fixed everything. Let me take another look."

Hunter chuckled as she got knocked back. "Well the tank is gone at least"
The arrow hits the tank as it fires, triggering an explosion that knocks everyone back and destroys the walls and around them.
Bram clone stood in front of Izzy standing firm due to his invulnerability however it wore off. The clone helped Hunter and Izzy up and patted their back.

Eliana moved closer to him as he wrapped an arm around her. She laid her head against him as the sounds of the zombies echoed outside. Having Kaleb close made her feel secure in their current situation.
"Its okay. No ones getting in here." He said.

"Dont sell yourself short jace, you have done some impressive things " Allyson said and looked over at Lily. "What you cant see? I thought I fixed everything. Let me take another look."

Lily let Allyson look her over again while Raven was still studying Audrey’s DNA

“Her blood is quite interesting” she replied
"See Jace Allyson also agrees that you are not giving yourself enough credit" Amber said to Jace before looking over to Raven. "What's interesting about it?..." she asked curious what the woman found out about Audrey. "The pendent the Jace made her will help her right?" She asked
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"Its okay. No ones getting in here." He said.
"I know...you barricaded the way in..." she said leaning on him. "...but it still sounds terrifying out there with their yells and moans....still a bit hard to belive we are in such a place with that happening out there.....that, this only happens in movies or games..." she said

Hunter chuckled as she got knocked back. "Well the tank is gone at least"

Bram clone stood in front of Izzy standing firm due to his invulnerability however it wore off. The clone helped Hunter and Izzy up and patted their back.
The entire maze falls apart, clearing the area and revealing the leader of the Council. "I'm certain the temple isn't too happy about that."

Izzy's back lights up and she shrieks in pain. "He's right. I can feel the temple's pain..."

Venus scoffed. "Sorry I doubt that one." Adam nods. "We haven't even scratched the surface on what we got." He made some shadow orbs as Venus grew some vines, shooting out ot the ground and started to wrap around the orbs.
Pharren smirks. "It's been a while since I've been this excited about a battle, let's see if you can back up those words of yours."

The entire maze falls apart, clearing the area and revealing the leader of the Council. "I'm certain the temple isn't too happy about that."

Izzy's back lights up and she shrieks in pain. "He's right. I can feel the temple's pain..."
The copy of Bram stood between Izzy and the leader it's only objective protection of Izzy while the spider shot some webs at the leader.

As the tank drew in air the copy of Bram seemed to glow with a green light before connecting with Bram and having him cast a spell to make it indestructible and it stood in front of the Tank.

Aiolos smiled and absorbed the energy however that stopped the magnetic pull. However now that he was close enough he clapped his hands together producing a shockwave that would disperse any lingering smoke and hopefully hit Rayzer if he was still in front of Aiolos.

Bram had a spider race up to her while a wasp moved from behind both aiming to inject her with a paralytic to keep her from moving so they could tie her up however a swarm of spiders was getting closer by the seconds.
The end of the shockwave hits Rayzer, sending him further back as he was already knocked back by the rocket explosion.

A web starts to form in the air. A shadow spider lifts Narakomi up and onto the web, wrapping her in a cocoon.

"I know...you barricaded the way in..." she said leaning on him. "...but it still sounds terrifying out there with their yells and moans....still a bit hard to belive we are in such a place with that happening out there.....that, this only happens in movies or games..." she said
He nodded. "I know."

"See Jace Allyson also agrees that you are not giving yourself enough credit" Amber said to Jace before looking over to Raven. "What's interesting about it?..." she asked curious what the woman found out about Audrey. "The pendent the Jace made her will help her right?" She asked
"It better. I spent like three weeks on that thing." He said.

“Her blood is quite interesting” she replied

"It better. I spent like three weeks on that thing." He said.
"I'm sure it will help. What did you find Raven. Don't leave us hanging." Allyson said

"Didnt think that would happen. " hunter frowned seeing Izzy in pain. Seeing the leader reveal himself she aimed an arrow at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back