• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"was that a roast , did you just say i'm useless , i dont think your orbs are usefull anyways"
"I can do more than just the orbs" she smirked and stepped into a a shadow that was on the ground. She vanished for a second. Only to reappear from behind him when she tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah we could" fate shrugged.
Ben transformed into Pinneedle. He took a spine from his elbow amd tore and opening to her world.
~~~

Perer and Maddy approached the giant zombie at the bridge. (btw this zombie isn't in the original game. I just wanted to make a big bad one)

Eliana ran out of the building with Kaleb. "how will we even know where to go? or if they are still in that building" Eliana commented as she looked around in her best trying to figure out where the heck they even were.
"We'll just have to pick a direction and go. Better thsn waiting around."

"I can do more than just the orbs" she smirked and stepped into a a shadow that was on the ground. She vanished for a second. Only to reappear from behind him when she tapped his shoulder.
he dodges her tap after hearing her move behind him but when he looks back his eyes widen in confusion " wait , you were the- , and now you're he- , you can teleport... ok m i th only person who feels like i got the short end of the stick"

Last edited:
Ben transformed into Pinneedle. He took a spine from his elbow amd tore and opening to her world.
~~~

Perer and Maddy approached the giant zombie at the bridge. (btw this zombie isn't in the original game. I just wanted to make a big bad one)
Fate picked up Indigo. She went through the opening.

"Time to get the big bad zombie" maddy smiled

(Lol i get it )

he dodges her tap after hearing her move behind him but when he looks back his eyes widen in confusion " wait , you were the- , and now you're he- , you can teleport... ok m i th only person who feels like i got the short end of the stick"
"If you want better powers I'm sure you can find a way to gain some." Nyx chuckled. "Its call shadow traveling. Shadows are my domain."

Fate picked up Indigo. She went through the opening.

"Time to get the big bad zombie" maddy smiled

(Lol i get it )
Ben followed. It closed behind them.

"That things hands are the size of cars. We've fought bigger."

Allyson got a call from Jace. "Charm's ready."

Amber followed them to the Lab confused and worried about what had happened more so because it involved Audrey.

Ben followed. It closed behind them.

"That things hands are the size of cars. We've fought bigger."

Allyson got a call from Jace. "Charm's ready."
Allyson was working on Lily when she saw Amber. "Hey so I guess the government thinks we kidnapped Audrey and twisted the whole situation to think we are the bad guys. This is Raven, she's a friend who is the reason the alarms went off earlier." Her phone rang and she turned it on speaker. "Hey Jace. Thanks for letting me know. I'll come pick it up." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Fate looks around as she sets Indigo down. "Everything looks normal."

Maddy nods. "Oh I know we got this"

"wow , you try to be a hero and boom , someone does your asthetic better than you"

(Nyx is right, there are quite a few characters that could provide a power or two, I have a pan dimensional scientist and an edlritch god on my side that could)

Nyx just laughed.
"I can't keep a conversation any longer so, see you next time" ryan just starts running away climbing onto building again but he's talking to himself at this point "God damn it two failed attempts to find anything, should I be mad, should I be happy that there is no crime, should I go home, damn it! OK, one last attempt, look for something suspicious, accually suspicious this time" he says tapping himself on the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back