• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

After the zombies are defeated, the snowglobe shatters. The wand fades and Eris leans on Maddy to keep from falling. "Thanks...."

"Another thing that's useful is networking." Tyson said. "Which I'm sure you're already good at."
"No problem. I got your back. I see what you meant by you losing control." She said making sure she didn't fall.

"Networking the process of gathering intel." Hunter smiled

"Really?...um sure would love to hang out" Amber said with a smile. "Well then just text me when you are done ill be around." She added
"Alright. Feel free to hang around. Security will stop you if there are places you shouldon't be" Allyson said and walked off to her office. She took out her phone and called her friend Fate.

Fate was hanging out with Ben when she got Allyson's call. "Hey Allyson...oh sure I can head over to the HL be there soon." She looked at Ben as she hung up. "Hey I got to go to the hero league. Allyson has a question for me." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Alright. Feel free to hang around. Security will stop you if there are places you shouldon't be" Allyson said and walked off to her office. She took out her phone and called her friend Fate.

Fate was hanging out with Ben when she got Allyson's call. "Hey Allyson...oh sure I can head over to the HL be there soon." She looked at Ben as she hung up. "Hey I got to go to the hero league. Allyson has a question for me." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Alright. Lets fo." Ben said.

"No problem. I got your back. I see what you meant by you losing control." She said making sure she didn't fall.

"Networking the process of gathering intel." Hunter smiled
"Maddy I....I saw....darkness. Lots of it....and...I saw myself....I think." Eris said as she held her head.

"AND the process of gathering free stuff later on." Tyson said with a grin.

"Maddy I....I saw....darkness. Lots of it....and...I saw myself....I think." Eris said as she held her head.

Peter landed on the ground coughing horribly. "Extractions.... Here... Antizin... One if you...."

Venus was working at the new community garden. She needed something to do to fill her time. The place already had several tomato plants already ready to harvest from.
Aiolos was walking through the new community garden as he was looking around on his free time between jobs.

Venus was working at the new community garden. She needed something to do to fill her time. The place already had several tomato plants already ready to harvest from.

Aiolos was walking through the new community garden as he was looking around on his free time between jobs.
Izzy is in the new community garden admiring the various plants. "Wow.... they're all so pretty..."

Peter landed on the ground coughing horribly. "Extractions.... Here... Antizin... One if you...."

"Ugh..." He said trying to get up. "My bloods burning through this stuff faster amd faster."
"Don't worry. I won't let that happen to you." Maddy said and looked at peter. "That's no good. Soon the Antizin might not even work"

Hunter nods. "Yep lots of free stuff"

Izzy is in the new community garden admiring the various plants. "Wow.... they're all so pretty..."
"I agree, I'm glad I came by here to look at the bounty of nature." Aiolos said with a smile as he looked around and looked at his arm showing a yellow bar and then touched some of the flowers giving them energy and causing them all to flourish.

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen to you." Maddy said and looked at peter. "That's no good. Soon the Antizin might not even work"

Hunter nods. "Yep lots of free stuff"
"Then we've gotta be quick about this." Eris said.

"The free stuff is totally my favorite part." Tyson said with a chuckle.

"I agree, I'm glad I came by here to look at the bounty of nature." Aiolos said with a smile as he looked around and looked at his arm showing a yellow bar and then touched some of the flowers giving them energy and causing them all to flourish.

"Thanks you." Venus smiled. "Everything is growing really nicely." She looked and saw Aiolos walking through. "I'm glad people are enjoying it."
"Nature truly is beautiful." Izzy said. She looks surprised when she sees Aiolos invigorating the flowers. "Wow...that was pretty cool." Izzy then turns her attention to Venus. "It sure is. This is quite the lovely garden."

"Nature truly is beautiful." Izzy said. She looks surprised when she sees Aiolos invigorating the flowers. "Wow...that was pretty cool." Izzy then turns her attention to Venus. "It sure is. This is quite the lovely garden."
Venus smiled seeing the flowers flourish. " it was cool. Sharing energy with plants? " she looked at izzy. "I've had plenty of years of practice gardening. Making this one is just my way of repenting some things from my past...trying to do better now."

Venus smiled seeing the flowers flourish. " it was cool. Sharing energy with plants? " she looked at izzy. "I've had plenty of years of practice gardening. Making this one is just my way of repenting some things from my past...trying to do better now."
"Well if it helps, you're doing a great job." Izzy smiles.

Aiolos shrugged slightly "I have a bit of a green thumb now and again though I try not to brag. Is there anything you need help with though since you're trying to repent?"

"Well if it helps, you're doing a great job." Izzy smiles.
Aiolos shrugged slightly "I have a bit of a green thumb now and again though I try not to brag. Is there anything you need help with though since you're trying to repent?"

"I'm trying. " Venus smiled. She looked at Aiolos and shook her head. "No I think I'm alright. Right now as long as I don't go back to my old ways I should be alright. You guys just enjoy the garden."

"I'm trying. " Venus smiled. She looked at Aiolos and shook her head. "No I think I'm alright. Right now as long as I don't go back to my old ways I should be alright. You guys just enjoy the garden."
"I know what that's like." Izzy said. "Trying to repent and whatnot." She looks at Aiolos. "You seem to be a helpful person."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back