• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris looks down. "I lost control of myself for a moment. At first, my powers wouldn't activate, and when they did...I lost control of them." She holds her hands in front of her. "It feels like I'm starting to lose my grip on them."

"Yeah like put our new lair together." He said. "And then chill in it."
"Maybe they are becoming stronger? Do you think you can keep them in check for now?" Maddy asked a little worried

She laughed. "Exactly "

"Maybe they are becoming stronger? Do you think you can keep them in check for now?" Maddy asked a little worried

She laughed. "Exactly "
Eris nods. "Yeah. I'll be fine." She smiles. "I think you're right though. They are becoming stronger. Maybe more primal again."

"It'll be so much easier to navigate through bounties and stuff now." Tyson said.

"He should be able to. He's a pretty powerful wizard. Once we have it we can at least get her out of this room. " Allyson smiled zoning out for a few seconds. She shook her head. "I'm sure Audrey was glad to go outside for a bit."
"Oh okay well you do seem to trust that he could do this, so I trust he will help out Audrey." Amber said walking over to Allyson after tucking in Audrey. "She was glad......Allyson.. you alright?..." Amber asked after noticing her specing out.

Eris nods. "Yeah. I'll be fine." She smiles. "I think you're right though. They are becoming stronger. Maybe more primal again."

"It'll be so much easier to navigate through bounties and stuff now." Tyson said.
"Alright. If you want I can help if you start to lose control." Maddy said and looked up at Peter. "You doing OK Peter?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Yep and you can show me the ropes since I really haven't been much of a bounty hunter." She said

"Oh okay well you do seem to trust that he could do this, so I trust he will help out Audrey." Amber said walking over to Allyson after tucking in Audrey. "She was glad......Allyson.. you alright?..." Amber asked after noticing her specing out.
"Yeah I'm okay..just a vision.. this place was destroyed.." Allyson said holding her head.

"Alright. If you want I can help if you start to lose control." Maddy said and looked up at Peter. "You doing OK Peter?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Yep and you can show me the ropes since I really haven't been much of a bounty hunter." She said
Eris nods. "I'd appreciate that. Just be careful if you do. I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"That's right! I have soooooo much to teach you!" Tyson said excitedly.

"Just checking!" She shouted back and looked at Eris. "Dont worry if i get hurt i heal."

Hunter laughed. "Yep i know"
Peter eventually punched through the raido block calling for extraction for himself and letting them know not to bomb this place.

AquaMarie AquaMarie (I forgot whete we were but the two of them are gonna get left behind for a second)

"Just checking!" She shouted back and looked at Eris. "Dont worry if i get hurt i heal."

Hunter laughed. "Yep i know"
"You know. I wonder what's gonna happen when we leave here. Will the people be okay until reinforcements arrive?" Eris asks.

"It's gonna be so much fun." He said.

Peter eventually punched through the raido block calling for extraction for himself and letting them know not to bomb this place.

AquaMarie AquaMarie (I forgot whete we were but the two of them are gonna get left behind for a second)

"You know. I wonder what's gonna happen when we leave here. Will the people be okay until reinforcements arrive?" Eris asks.

"It's gonna be so much fun." He said.
Maddy kept an eye out as Peter was doing his thing. She looked at Eris and shrugged. "No idea. We just got to hope"

Hunter nods. "Yeah it will be"

"That's not good..." Amber said gently placing her hand on Allyson's shoulder "you sure your okay?.." she asked as Allyson held her head.
"Yeah. I'll be okay. Nothing I haven't dealt with before " she said and gave a small smile. "Dont worry about it."

Maddy kept an eye out as Peter was doing his thing. She looked at Eris and shrugged. "No idea. We just got to hope"

Hunter nods. "Yeah it will be"
Eris looks around. "Yeah. Hope for the best....uh oh. Here come the unfriendlies."

"Actually, I can help you practice now while we're ugh shopping." Tyson said.

Having absorbed the machete he tossed it to the side and started to cut up zombies
Eliana watched as Kaleb went through the zombies like nothing. They sworm and tried to bite, but never got to far until they were cut down. Eliana looked away looking at the shackles on her wrists and ankles trying to find a way to get them off herself.

"Better get ready then" she said

"Oh you can?" Hunter said surprised
"Yeah." Eris said as she walked towards the approaching zombies. "Come on, Eris. You've pushed past your limits before. One more time." She creates a snowglobe, but she immediately grabs her head afterwards.

Tyson nods. "Of course! I can teach you how to spot the target in a crowd."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back