• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson waves at the fox. "I understand. Especially considering what that business was. It's certainly beneficial to find something that would clear your mind and give you peace."
The fox ran off. Hunter took Tyson's hand "Yeah but lately with all this..I've reflected a lot on my life. How I use to hate my cousin for leaving, for just falling in line like everyone else. Hell even in the past I never was really that close with many outside my family. We all just wore some masks, pretending we were normal family. Faking relationships with people cause I didn't trust them..." they soon got to a cave.

The fox ran off. Hunter took Tyson's hand "Yeah but lately with all this..I've reflected a lot on my life. How I use to hate my cousin for leaving, for just falling in line like everyone else. Hell even in the past I never was really that close with many outside my family. We all just wore some masks, pretending we were normal family. Faking relationships with people cause I didn't trust them..." they soon got to a cave.
Tyson looks at the cave as he listens to Hunter. "You've come a very long way since then. Though I take it you didn't trust me either when we first met?"

"Your crazy I would definitely get sick eatting all that icecream for sure...." she said with a giggle "Oh Kaleb! Can I ask you something " she said looking over at him from across the table.
He looked at her. "If its yesterday's science homework I didn't do it either."

He looked at her. "If its yesterday's science homework I didn't do it either."
Eliana chuckled "no not that.....but don't remind me I feel bad I haven't finished all my homework....but anyways not that...I wanted to know if it's okay if we take a picture together?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

Eliana chuckled "no not that.....but don't remind me I feel bad I haven't finished all my homework....but anyways not that...I wanted to know if it's okay if we take a picture together?" She asked with hopeful eyes.
"Uh why?" He aske. "I mean sure... But any reason?"

"Uh why?" He aske. "I mean sure... But any reason?"
"Because it would be nice of course!" She said happily excited that he excepted. "Well because we are friends, it will be fun, I want a picture and I'll have a proper picture for when you call me." She said listing reasons as she gets up from her seat and moves over next to him taking out her phone.

"Because it would be nice of course!" She said happily excited that he excepted. "Well because we are friends, it will be fun, I want a picture and I'll have a proper picture for when you call me." She said listing reasons as she gets up from her seat and moves over next to him taking out her phone.
"Okay. Uh be warned. I haven't exaxtly mastered the whole not absorbing light things and camera flashes... Well..."

"Well know but my face might glow for a while."
"I'll just remove the flash" she said looking down at her phone before holding it up. She moved in close to take a picture with him. Happily smiling in the image. "Oh wait one more just for fun!" She said lowering the phone and holding it up once more. This time it had a filter on it, a cat filter.

"I'll just remove the flash" she said looking down at her phone before holding it up. She moved in close to take a picture with him. Happily smiling in the image. "Oh wait one more just for fun!" She said lowering the phone and holding it up once more. This time it had a filter on it, a cat filter.
He smiled both times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back