• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I honestly thought something bad was about to happen lmao)
Tyson observes the forest. "Feels like we're on a scavenger hunt. You know, for doors. Pretty fun in my opinion."
"Yeah I guess so. " she smiled. "We only got a few more to do today." The forest was pretty peaceful.

He holds her hand and smiles. "We sure have, but I'm thankful to have gone through it all with you." He kisses her cheek. "I wouldn't even been here if it wasn't for you."
"Yeah I always got your back and you always got mine. " she smiled. "Hey do you want to go on a detour before we head to the next door?"

Kaleb sat down at the table with his own pizza and started eating
Eliana finished texting Amber as she took her slices of pizza and sat across from Kaleb. "...I think I'm going to take my own advice and be like you....not care what others think......." She
said taking a bit of her pizza. "I'm going to keep going to school" she said.

Amber resived the texts from Eliana and smiled glad to know she was doing alright and glad Kaleb had found her. She texted her back before going off to her self defense classes for the night.
(Amber is opened to interactions with anyone just let's me know ^-^)

Eliana finished texting Amber as she took her slices of pizza and sat across from Kaleb. "...I think I'm going to take my own advice and be like you....not care what others think......." She
said taking a bit of her pizza. "I'm going to keep going to school" she said.

Amber resived the texts from Eliana and smiled glad to know she was doing alright and glad Kaleb had found her. She texted her back before going off to her self defense classes for the night.
(Amber is opened to interactions with anyone just let's me know ^-^)

(Hmmm…. Not sure how she would react with Mia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back