• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson walks inside with her, looking around the place as he does.
It looked just like a normal house, it was really clean. Hunter smiled. "Oz did a nice job." In a corner of a room they see one of Janus's doors. It was easy to tell it was his, they looked a lot fanicer and different than other doors nearby.

It looked just like a normal house, it was really clean. Hunter smiled. "Oz did a nice job." In a corner of a room they see one of Janus's doors. It was easy to tell it was his, they looked a lot fanicer and different than other doors nearby.
"He sure did." Tyson points at the door. "I'll give Janus his props. He knows how to travel in style AND make it look good."

"He sure did." Tyson points at the door. "I'll give Janus his props. He knows how to travel in style AND make it look good."
Hunter laughed. "It was his power after all. " she reached into the bag and took out a key. She opened the door before putting the key in the lock. "Go through. First. I'll follow"

"Hm." He said. "Am I stuck with you? I could just run away and hope you never find me." He said sticking out his tongue.
"Yep you are...what hey!" She said as he said that he would run away "Nope no running away allowed" she replied giggling as he stuck his tongue out. "Well if you did ill just have to hunt you down" she added

Hunter laughed. "It was his power after all. " she reached into the bag and took out a key. She opened the door before putting the key in the lock. "Go through. First. I'll follow"
"I'd say ladies first, but you do have the key." Tyson said. "See you on the other side!" He runs through the door.

"I'd say ladies first, but you do have the key." Tyson said. "See you on the other side!" He runs through the door.
Hunter smiled and turned the key in the lock before following him. Once they were through, they found themselves 8n a forest. She closed the door, turning the key once more. Once she removed th he key, the door turned to dust. "One door down."

Hunter smiled and turned the key in the lock before following him. Once they were through, they found themselves 8n a forest. She closed the door, turning the key once more. Once she removed th he key, the door turned to dust. "One door down."
(I honestly thought something bad was about to happen lmao)
Tyson observes the forest. "Feels like we're on a scavenger hunt. You know, for doors. Pretty fun in my opinion."

Sam stayed behind to tend the restaurant and be there when Cthulu woke up.

The restaurant was already being tended to buy a group of skeletons in the kitchen cooking, while a black man was taking orders in serving the food in the dining area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back